Twelve

~Lucas~

I've been taking what Reggie had said into consideration. I have come to the conclusion that I do, for sure, have a small 'crush' on Kayla. I realized this because the small things that she does always make me happy. When she eats ice cream, she always manages to get some of it on the tip of her nose and she tries to lick it off. She always makes a really stupid looking face at Reg when he calls her K Bear. She looks a mix of angry and proud. My theory is that she secretly loves the nickname. When she sits on the swings meant for little kids in the park, her face lights up like she is a little kid again. She was always such a happy kid. I wish we could go back in time and I would save her from her parents. My absolute favorite thing that she does is when I call her sugarcookie. She gets this really content look on her face, like that is the happiest time of her life. Recently, I have been purposely going out of my way to call her that, just to see that look on her face. Okay, maybe I have it worse than I thought. 

~Reggie~

Lucas and I were hanging in his room, when I quickly responded to a text I had gotten. When I finished, I looked back up at him and he appeared to be deep in thought, a small smile on his face. He kept laughing slightly so I thought maybe he was going insane. At one point he got a really sad look on his face, but it quickly went back up into a smile. I was going to ask him what he was thinking about, when suddenly his face eyes got huge and his mouth hung slightly agape. "Man," he said as he slowly shook his head back and forth, a smile appearing on his face, "I got it bad."