~First Day (part 1)~

"God hurry up Y/N! You've been taking forever! We're going to be late!", y/n heard Travis yell from outside. Travis was Y/N's neighbor, and frankly, her only friend besides her parents. "Shut up Tractor! I'm almost done!", Y/N yelled back. She finished shoving all her materials into her F/C backpack and opened up the wooden door. "M'Lady", Travis goofily said holding the screen door open and tipping an imaginary fedora. "You're such a gentleman", Y/N giggled playfully punching his arm. Travis was wearing his Blue Phoenix Drop High uniform while Y/N was in her white one. Y/N and Travis started their 10 minute walk in the direction of the school since Y/N's parents and Travis's dad worked early morning and a night shift. "Ugh! These Uniforms are so uncomfortable! Also I hate this color", Y/N complained messing with the sleeves of her uniform. "Oh I see how it is! So all this time you've lied about how great my hair looks!", Travis exclaimed while sassily flipping his hair. "Yes I have, it's extremely ugly, like you!", Y/N joked ruffling up his hair. "Hey! Hands of the Hair! I spent a lot of time on it!", He whined trying to straighten out his hair. "Dude, I literally just brushed my hair, did you actually take time for yours?",You asked him. "Yes! Of course I did! And thanks for explaining why your hair looks like a bird nest", He grinned. "Hey take it back!", Y/N laughed. "Only if you can catch me!", Travis yelled suddenly dashing away from Y/N.
~Time Skip brought to you by Irene~
Y/N wheezed trying to catch her breath while Travis stood on top of the school steps laughing at her. Y/N slowly made her way up the steps but collapsed next to Travis completely out of breath. "Come on we have to go inside and get your schedule!", Travis said trying to stop laughing at Y/N. "I'm....to.....tired....help me", Y/N said in between breaths. "I'd drag you by your feet, but your in a skirt so that's out of the question. And I'm not carrying you either! You weigh like a billion pounds!", Travis laughed offering a hand to help Y/N up. "I weigh like 116 pounds noodle arms!", Y/N corrected grabbing his hand. She yelped as Travis dragged her to her feet. Travis lost it. "Awe! How heartwarming, some loser freshman already got a girl!", Y/N heard a voice say through Travis' laughter. "I'm sorry whoever said that, but Travis is a guy and we aren't a thing", You snapped back. Y/N didn't like the fact the called him a loser. "Oh, someone has claws huh? Why's such a feisty girl hang with a dork like that?", A different voice said as Y/N felt somebody place their hands on her shoulders. Travis looked super embarrassed and scared at the same time. It looked like he was about to cry, but out of hurt or fear, Y/N wasn't sure. "Guys stop! Look at him he's about to cry! Are you ok baby? Do you need a bottle?", A girl with white hair and purple eyes asked in a baby voice. Two other guys around her started laughing, one with dark brown-nearly black- hair and dark blue eyes, the other with brown hair and dark brown eyes. Y/N looked to the guy with his hands on her shoulders to be greeted by a devilish grin. The guy had Black hair that covered one eye and a hood covering his mouth. One piercing pale blue eye visible. "Leave us alone! Neither of us want you here so just go bother someone else!", Y/N said trying not to get mad. "What and pick on someone our own size?", The black haired one laughed patting Y/N's head before walking over to his group. They started laughing and walking off, but Y/N ran up and tapped the black hair guys back," I'm not that short!" He turned around and looked down at Y/N, she only came up to his chest. He smirked," You were saying short stuff?" Y/N was about to swing at him but Travis grabbed her arm. "Let's go before we are late!", Travis whispered. He gave Y/N another grin before Travis pulled her off. "Who were those jerks?!?!?", Y/N asked as Travis dragged her into the school. "I don't know their names, but they call themselves the Shadow Knights. Don't mess with them, they are bad news! Especially the black haired one", Travis said as they walked up to a booth to grab Y/N's stuff. She was surprised to see there was no line, until she realized there was 3 minutes until class... great. "My home room is 218? What'd you get?", Travis asked looking at his papers. "You have to be kidding me... I got 217!", Y/N huffed upset that she couldn't have her home room with her best (only) friend. "Well that sucks!", Travis exclaimed sadly," Guess I'll see you when we head to the auditorium then?" Y/N nodded as the walked down a hallway with their home rooms. Travis left with a wave as Y/N walked into room 217, right as the bell rang. Automatically, the teacher began roll call. Y/N sat in the last seat in the second column. There was a boy in the corner surrounded by no one, and a ton of people to her right and a row in front of her.
"Kawaii~Chan?"
"Present!"
"Michi?"
"Nya~"
"Nicole Von Rosenberg?"
"Sup!"
"Y/N L/N?"
"Present!"
"Garroth Ro'Maeve"
"I'm here", The boy in the corner quietly said. "Ro'Maeve? Does that mean your related to- "yes I am..." The teacher gave him a glare then continued with role call. Garroth had beautiful blonde hair, cerulean eyes, and a voice that doesn't sound like it belongs to a teenager. His voice was just to.... Smooth? Yeah smooth. He looked like he didn't want to be here. "Hey! My name's Y/N, it's nice to meet you!", She decided to say to him. "It is?- I mean- it's nice to meet you too! My names Gar-Garroth", He replied dumbfoundedly. "A bit shy huh?", Y/N giggled and gave him a smile. "Uh yeah, I guess you can say that",He awkwardly chuckled. "Are you ok? You sound a bit off?", Y/N questioned Garroth, even though she knew it was a bit rude for just meeting him. "Yeah I'm just not used to people actually talking to me", He admitted quietly. "Why?" "...My older brother..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~1122 words!!! Anyways, I do apologize for having chapter 1 be a 'parter' but I'm excited to start publishing this 😊. I'm hoping updates for this can be every other day/ every three days. Peace Out Dweebs✌️😂