~First Day (Part 3)~

(Italicized text is thoughts!)
"Y/N! Over here!", A voice called through the club social. Y/N looked around to see Travis standing by himself at the exit. "Hey Garroth, come on! You can meet my friend over there!", Y/N exclaimed grabbing Garroth's wrist and dragging him over towards her green-eyed friend. "Hey Travis this is my new friend Garroth!!!!! Garroth this is my best friend Travis!!!!!", Y/N Introduced enthusiastically. "H-Hi I'm Garroth R-Ro'Ma-aeve", He stuttered nervously. "Valkrum, Travis Valkrum", He replied giving a small smile. "I already said your names, it's not like ya had to repeat them", Y/N jokingly said. "Heh, guess you're right Y/N, for once", Travis responded, sticking out his tongue. Garroth chuckled a bit along with Y/N. "Anyway Y/N it's nearly the end of the day, we should probably be heading off to grab our stuff", Travis said. "Yeah, ok, but before we go I have to do something", Y/N replied while digging through her (F/C) bag. She found a piece of paper and pen and started to write down her number. "Here Garroth", She said handing him the slip of paper," We'll see you around!" "See you", He smiled as Y/N and Travis started to head to their lockers that were (A/N~ conveniently ) right next to each other. "Y/N I need to tell you something",Travis said as soon as we were in the halls. "Sure, that kind of came out of no where but ok, what is it?", Y/N asked. "You know that jerk with the black hair, blue eye? Yeah I learned his Last name", Travis explained typing in his locker combo. "That's great Travis", Y/N answered beginning to type in her combo," So what is is?" "Ro'Maeve" "Yep, you are messing with me, there is no way that's true! Garroth seems supper sweet and shy, and Zane seems, no is, the opposite of that!", Y/N argued. "I talked to my friend Dante about what happened. He said his name is Zane Ro'Maeve and is the leader of the Shadow Knights. Also the last kid to mess with the Shadow Knights, mainly Zane and Sasha I think it was, got stuck in the hospital for a week!", Travis exclaimed. "Travis is Dante really the most trust worthy source? He did date two girls at the same time", Y/N pointed out. "That doesn't apply to this situation! Besides he's in Zane's grade and has a friend who was a former shadow knight! That sounds like a good source to me", He argued," Please just stay away from him, I don't want you to get hurt. Will you do that for me?" "Sure Travis, I'll stay away as best I can", Y/N agreed as the bell rang. "Well, it's time to go, Y/N, do you want a ride home? My dad is picking me up", Travis asked grabbing his bag, slinging it over his shoulder. "I'm fine Old Man, I can walk home", Y/N joked wearing a big smile on her face. Travis crossed his arms and started pouting. "Why are you so mean to me?", He grumbled. "Because you're a dork", Y/N giggled ruffling his fluffy white hair," See ya Travis" "Good riddance", He jokingly snapped back, sticking his tongue out. No wonder people think we're a couple Y/N thought as she grabbed the rest of her stuff.
~Y/N's POV~
Ugh! Classes start tomorrow, actual work! I even heard the 'grades' are mixed, what if I get a class with Zane? What if I have no classes with Travis? Or Garroth? Damn it! I should've asked them about their classes! Why can't I think ahead!?! I was interrupted from my thoughts by bumping into somebody. "I'm sorry! I should've been looking where I was going!", I apologized and looked up at who I ran into. Oh no... "Can you not run into me again you little freshman!", He snarled looking down on me. He's taller than me... Yet again nearly everyone is. "I said I'm sorry! It's not like the first time was my fault either! It was Z-" "I don't care", He interrupted," Just get lost before I make you!" "I don't have to listen to you! I just wanted to say sorry. Also, you're not that intimidating!",I snapped. I'm done taking crap from these older students. It's only the first day too! "I could crush you if I felt like it. I am about 2 feet taller shrimp",He growled. "I have a name! And I am not that short", I yelled. Yes I am... "Whatever Shrimp", He said, pushing me out of the way like I was nothing as he walked off. What a jerk, I bet he has 0 friends. I continued to head towards the exit, which is harder than anyone would think. This place is giant! I continued walking seeing a ton of different people- Meif'wa, Lu'Pine (A/N- No clue if that spelling is correct), Witches/Warlocks, normal humans- it's really cool PDH allows any 'species' to join. I slightly heard my phone yell," Don't Cry, Craft!". "I swear if it's another app update alert", I muttered under my breath. I started fishing around in my (F/C) bag, trying to find it. Once I FINALLY found my phone, protected with my (F/BoA) case, I turned it on to see I got a text from an Unknown number. I typed in my password -9263- and clicked on the messaging app.
(For messaging: G= Garroth U= You)
G~Hey! It's Garroth, thought I'd text you so you would have my number.
U~Cool, Thanks! I totally blanked and had no idea who would have my number 😆
G~ Really? Did you forget about me that easily?
U~No! I forgot I gave you my number! That's all.
G~Okay, so Y/N, are you walking home?
U~Why? Are you going to try and follow me home? Hmmm?😧
G~What!?!? No!!!!! I would never!!!
U~ I know you goof, I was just kidding, no need to freak out on me😋
G~ Oh, anyways I was wondering if you'd like to walk home with me.
G~If we walk the same way, I'm not going to force you to walk to my home then yours.
U~Sure!
G~😄
I turned off my phone and ran outside to see Garroth waiting by the fountain. "Hey Garroth!", I yelled, surprising him. I was actually shocked he didn't fall into the fountain he jumped that hard. "Hey", he responded while standing up. "So I live down that way on Enki Lane", I told him," No clue if you're anywhere near there" He smiled," I'm close, I love a few streets down on O'khasis Drive". So that's how you say that name... "Cool! Want to start walking, or are you waiting for you're brother or brothers?", I asked readjusting my bag and shoving my phone in my uniform pocket. "Vylad, my baby brother, has some club and the other is somewhere with his 'friends'", He said," So we are uh good to go" "welp, let's go then!", Y/N gingerly replied. While walking we started talking about our classes. Garroth, besides from lunch and Homeroom, has 2nd period Art, 4th period Gym, and 7th Period Science with me. At least some of my classes have friends in them, especially *shudder* gym. I hate gym, all the running and pointless drills and tests. Don't get me wrong I like sports, especially Soccer and (F/S). (sorry if Soccer is your favorite or you hate it) It's just that everything we do in gym is stupid, why should we have to run if there is no point? I understand if like we were chasing after a ball or player to try to win a game, but gym running has zero point. "Earth to Y/N", Garroth said waving his hand infront of my face," We're on your street and I have no idea what house is yours" "oops, sorry Garroth, I just started thinking about how much I hate gym class", I admitted. "You don't like sports?", Garroth asked as we got closer to my house. "I like sports, just not gym", I answered. "How does that work?", He questioned as we got up to my house's white painted fence. "Meh, I'll rant about it later", I said," See you tomorrow!" "Oh, nice house, anyways see you Y/N", He smiled. He gave a small wave and continued down the street. "Y/N! Was that a boy? Ah! You need to tell me everything!!!", I heard my mom squeal. Oh joy... "Come on YN I don't have all day", She stated in a sing-song voice. "Fine...", I grumbled, trudging into the house. The moment I stepped in, mom began bombarding me with questions. "What's his name? Is he in you're grade? Is he a nerd? Jock? Prep? Warlock? Does he have a girlfriend? Is he nice? Does he have some of your classes? Do you have his number?" "MOM!", I yelled making her stop," His name is Garroth, he's in my grade, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a girlfriend" "He was a cutie, maybe you should consider-" "Mom! It's the first day I met him!" "Sorry, sorry, so make any other friends on your first day? Any other boys?", He asked. I swear all she wants in life is for me to be boy crazed. "Well, I meet a girl named Lucinda, that's a witch and we did talk for a bit. And Garroth has a younger brother he wants me to meet. Then of course, I hung out with Travis", I answered. It's in my best interest NOT to tell her about Zane, the 'Shadow Knights', or that other Black haired girl. "Oh a witch! Just like us- I mean me heh heh", she responded, trying to play off saying us. I still can't believe that she forgets I lost my powers. She knows why too, while I don't since she won't tell me. Neither did dad before he... left. "Yeah, just like you, anyway, I have homework that needs to be done so I'm heading up to my room", I lied. "Okay sweetie, dinner should be done by 5:30ish", She responded heading back into her 'domain' as she called it. I, and every other normal person, call it a kitchen. Should I have told her about Zane?
~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N~ 1755 words! Anyway, sorry updates are going as smoothly as I planned, I'm getting ready for both vacation and school 😖. Hope you're enjoying this story so far! Peace out dweebs 😂✌️