~Our Story~

(A/n~ There will be an attempted suicide later on, so if you don't like that stuff, skip to the end. I'll explain :) )

Zane sat there, alone, slowly cleaning his fresh new cuts. Tears slowly fell from his eyes whenever the medicine touched one. After applying bandages and gaze to his injuries, he stood up and looked into the mirror. Slowly, afraid of what he'd see, he pulled his black bangs away from his covered eye. A huge black ring surrounded it, which would hurt whenever it was touched. That was the last straw for him. "I can't stand these people anymore!", he thought, punching the orphanage's one clean mirror. The center cracked and a few tiny shards of glass got stuck in his hand. He didn't care. He walked out of the bathroom and swiftly dodged the other kids in this place. "Bullies, Drama seekers, Jerks......I hope they never get adopted", he thought will he through on his dad's old jacket he rummaged from the house fire that resulted in his new prison," but hey, I didn't have a chance of getting adopted, at least they don't like they self harm." All the wounds they give him all have been labeled as Self Harm from every adult in this place. Before leaving, he grabbed his hidden pocket knife out from under his 'bed' and slid it in his jacket pocket. "Better safe then sorry..." Slowly, he snuck out the window and headed to the one place he KNEW nobody would find his body. It's a bit of a hike, but that didn't matter. Most say it's the journey that counts, well for Zane, the destination is the most important part of his trip. On his way, he thought what would have happened if his parents didn't die in that fire, along with his unborn baby brother. Although his parents weren't that loving and caring towards him once he hit age 13, they would've never beaten and abused him. It wasn't there fault they couldn't show much care either, both working 2 jobs per day, there was never time. If only they were here, Zane wouldn't be headed where he was now...

Zane smiled as he sat on the edge, dangling his legs over the side. For how big Mt. Ebott was, the hike up was particularly easy. The legend always said "Whoever climbs the mountain, never returns" just what he wanted. "Bye, you miserable hunk of rock and EVERY asshole that lives here", Zane said aloud before he let himself fall into the bottomless pit below. He knew that wasn't true though, there was a bottom, and he waited for it to 'catch' him.

"Y/n, you're crying", Vylad said handing the flash drive containing the story to you. "What!?! You made me feel bad for story Zane! He's been through so much...", Y/n argued, a few tears falling off her cheeks onto her lap. Vylad chuckled while rolling his eyes. He looked out the window, deep in thought while Y/n grabbed her jacket sleeve and wiped her eyes. Then, she put Vylad's flash drive into her backpack. Vylad sighed and ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair. "Y/n, you may think I'm crazy...but Zane isn't as bad as you imagine him to be..." Y/n looked up at him confused. "I see him as a bully, a threat, kinda like the other orphans in your part of the story. Always threatening people. I just don't see him as stable or safe". He sighed and went back to looking out the window, obviously holding back something he wanted to say. Y/n started packing up her bag after checking the time. 7:30. Almost dinner time. "Thanks for having me over Vylad, I have to get home for dinner, ciao", Y/n abruptly stated, not wanting to talk about his brother. "Ciao", he replied not looking at her as she left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so the story basically has an orphan Zane who is tired of putting up with bullies @ the orphanage of his parents died in a fire. Zane then climbs Mt.Ebott and purposely falls down.
~
658 words, sorry it's short😅, but this was just setting some things up. Also, I apologize to those who dislike UnderTale, buuuuuut this story is gonna be somewhat important to the story. Kinda like "Aphmau in Wonderland", but more undertale That mini story was actually pretty fun to write, even though I cried after reading over it😂. I'm also so sorry about how late this is, I'm an asshole I know.
Peace out Dweebs✌️