~Uh, thanks?~

«Y/N's POV»
"Shut it, you stupid cat!", He yelled lashing out and shoving me to the ground.
Everyone's head turned, some even gasped. Nobody seemed to know what to do, nobody seemed to move.
"Hey buddy, you're gonna regret that"
He said as he stood up cracked his knuckles and his neck.
"Bring it"
...
•!Time reverse!•

Home Ec is the worst! Not only do I have Zane sitting next to me, that jerk Aaron constantly throws things at me from behind. What you may ask? I don't know! So far he's throw 3 pencils, an eraser, and a paper airplane. Even if he is annoying as hell, I'm not giving him the satisfaction of knowing he's ticked me off. Mr. Castor turned around right as he threw his 4th pencil (but knowing him, they were probably Jeff's). Busted!! "Miss L/N can you PLEASE stop dropping your things on the ground!! It's quite rude!", He commanded, expecting an answer from me. Aaron was quietly snickering. I looked at the ground to see what he did throw. Somehow, it was my things. Nicely Played meat head... I was about to 'apologize' for dropping my stuff when a different teacher came in. "Mr. Castor, principal Chad needs to speak with you", they said before exiting. Castor sighed as he stood up and walked out the door. "Jeff, keep an eye out for me", he yelled halfway down the hall.
"Castor was right Shrimp, you dropping all your stuff was extremely annoying", Aaron laughed as he leaned back in his chair. "Yep, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again", I replied turning around and grabbing the remainder of my things off his desk. Aaron rolled his eyes as he went back to looking in his binder. That's when I caught a glimpse of something pretty interesting. Zane stared at me with his eyebrow raised as I walked back to Aaron's table. Jeff must have thought something was going to go down because he got up and walked away. I grabbed Jeff's vacant seat and set it by Aaron. I leaned to look into his binder, but he slammed it shut. "What were you doing there mutt?", I asked with a smirk. "Haven't you ever heard the phrase 'curiosity killed the cat'?", he spat shoving the binder into the cubby hole. "What's so secret about it it tough guy? Huh? Why are you hiding it?", I asked trying to get on his nerves.  He pretended to make a swing at me and I jumped off the chair. "Scaredy Cat", he chuckled, glaring at me. "Come on Aaron, tell me who that was~", I asked smiling. Not kindly, more evilly. "Who what was? What're you on about?", He questioned with a hint of nervousness in his tone. "Who's Shu? Is she like your giiiirrrrllfriend????", I questioned. Aaron jumped out of his seat and grabbed my uniform collar. "You shouldn't mess with things like this", he threatened staring me down. I took a moment to evaluate the situation at hand. Then I made my decision. Was it a good one? No. Defiantly not. "Oh I get it! You're too chicken to tell this girl how you feel huh? Guess I'm not the scaredy cat here then.", I remarked. His face got all red from anger, and suddenly he looked a lot more menacing.
"Shut it, you stupid cat!", He yelled lashing out and shoving me to the ground.
Everyone's head turned, some even gasped. Nobody seemed to know what to do, nobody seemed to move.
"Hey buddy, you're gonna regret that"
He said as he stood up cracked his knuckles and his neck.
"Bring it"
That's when it happened. Zane jumped at Aaron and tackled him to the ground. Zane got one good punch to Aaron's eye, before Aaron shoved him off. Aaron hit Zane in the stomach and tried to punch his head, but I jumped up and grabbed his arm.
"Let go shrimp!", Aaron yelled pushing me to the side easily. I landed against one of the tables. "Crap! Y/n, are you okay???" Laurance asked kneeling down next to me. Dante quickly came to my side too. "I'm fine, just smacked my arm is all", I replied. "That's good", Dante said with a slight smile.Then I put my attention back to the fight. Aaron was on the ground, but Zane wasn't doing anything. He was looking at me, and that's when Aaron got him by surprise. Zane fell back, but caught himself on one of the tables. When he turned to go back to Aaron, he punched him in the eye. He flinched but quickly retaliated and hit Aaron's stomach. They both seemed to take a short stop before Aaron nailed Zane in his nose.
...
...
...
and then Castor walked back in. "I leave for 15 minutes and this is what happens?!?", he huffed throwing the papers he was holding onto the air," Zane. Aaron. Principles Office. Right. Now." They both grumbled and started to the door. "Excuse me, Mr. Castor sir, don't you think they should head to the nurses office first?", I spoke up, my voice with concern. "What makes you say that!?", he asked, like the idiot he is. "Both have black eyes and Zane's nose is literally bleeding as we speak!". Castor looked at them and then back towards me. "Fine...but go with them, I don't want to be responsible is they black out before they get there", He replied. I got up and followed them outside into the hallway. The nurses office was down to the left while the office was to the right. Right, the direction both were walking in. "Nurses is this way", I said grabbing their uniform sleeves. Aaron shook me off and continued walking. "Don't touch me! And I don't need a nurse. I'm not some sissy" Zane gently took my hand off and started that way too. "I'm not one either Kitty", he told me. He may think he's super tough, but he can still bleed out. That's why I did what I did next. I grabbed his arm and started tugging at it. "I don't care, you're going to the nurses whether you like it or not!", I firmly told him. He looked like he was considering his options. That's when he turned around and gave me a smirk/smile through his mask. "I mean, if you care about me that much, I guess I'll go", He replied putting emphasis on the word 'that'. I rolled my eyes and pulled him down the hallway to the nurse. She took him right away, so I just sat and waited patiently for him to be done.

•Time Skip💋•

"You know I totally would've beat the nether out of him if chicken man didn't walk in", Zane bragged. It was the end of the day and he made me meet him under the bleachers. I rolled my eyes," You did seem to hesitate, that's what allowed him to get those last hits". "Yeah, yeah, whatever", he answered," but that doesn't mean I would've lost huh kitten?", he smirked. I could actually see him do so because he took his mask off. Why? Because it was drenched in blood. His eye was all black and blue too. I know what you want to say Y/n, but don't say it! You should've learned to not say things that will make things worse! I sighed and closed my eyes. "Hey...uh, thanks?", I mumbled. "You need to speak up Kitty, I couldn't hear you~", he said, obviously lying. "I said thanks you twat", I said a bit louder. I still had my eyes closed, so I had no clue if he was smirking or anything. "Thanks? What are you saying thanks for???", He questioned as if he didn't know. "You know you dimwit! Don't make me spell it out for you!", I huffed, getting really annoyed. "No problem kitty, I was in the mood for a fight anyways. But.........because I actually did it for the good of another person, I think you owe me", He replied. I opened my eyes to see him smiling. Y/n no! You don't owe him anything! Aaron could've just pushed you and nothing else would've happened! He's the one who WANTED to start something! Don't do it!!!
"F-fine, what do I owe you?", I said caving in. This would probably help with the whole "I hurt Travis" thing.
"Come over my place tonight, it's our family movie night and God are they boring"
Really that's it?
"Ok"