35

---Aditya's POV ---

I've been so lazy too unpack and it's been almost a month since we've come back.

I had fun time in the UK but I barely got to meet up with Priyanka. We only met up twice and our flight back home was together to well, which I didn't even know we were going back together.

I decided to just go and unpack. After about two hours of putting stuff away properly, I was almost done when I noticed a journal.

That's not mine.

I picked it up and realized it was Priyanka's. She probably put it next one of my binders and forgot to take it with her.

She's going to kill me for this, but I opened it and read it.

Bohot roi aur khud ro ro ke chup hogae ye soch kar, ke koi apna hotha to na rone deta.

How many times do I have to tell her, that it's going to get better?

I sighed in frustration and left to her house.

It wasn't too bad of a drive, I got there in about fifteen minutes.

"Hey," she said. "Come in dude."

"Thanks, but I'm kind of in a hurry. I still have to go and see Arya. Haven't been checked up on her," I said.

"Oh okay," she said.

"Just came to give you this," I said and gave it to her.

"How??" She asked.

"Misplaced," I answered.

"Oh okay," she said.

"And one more thing," I said.

"What?" She asked.

"Bharso rakho us Rab par jho sab kuch deta hain binaa maange," I said.

She smiled at that.

"I'll remember that," she said.