|How Far BTS Have Come|

A/N I remember when BTS wasn't a big group yet, and now that I've seen how much they've grown, I am so proud~ They used to perform in small venues and now they're performing in large concert halls and arenas. The amount of fans that they have now makes me feel so happy to be an ARMY. They've made it so far and they said that they'll continue to chase their dreams. They've completed a goal and they plan to create more. 

-------

[Press Conference for HYYH: On Stage Epilogue]

BTS: "We started in Ax Hall, and now we are at Olympic Park Gymnastic Arena. It was our dream since debut, and we have finally achieved our goal. It feels unreal."

Rap Monster: "Previously, our dreams were to become #1 idol group on music programs, and idol stars performing in Olympic Park Gymnastic Arena, but after taking #1 and holding concerts, now we desire to win 'Best Artist'."

Rap Monster: "Our perspectives changed after taking on Olympic Gymnastic Arena. It's good to be modest, but it is also important to enjoy this moment. It's not good to waste this joyful youth and music with anxiety and fear."

-------

A/N During the ending message of their concert, Jungkook cried, I ended up crying with him. I began to cry more when Suga started crying because it was his dream to perform in the Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena, and he did perform there with Bangtan. Namjoon tried to calm Jungkook down, but he ended up crying too. I bet everyone cried, including the fans.

The amount of success that they have now will only become greater if us ARMYs continue to support them <3

May 2016 ~ Young Forever, HYYH Pt. 3, Epilogue