Chapter 2: The Kyodai Brothers

Happy Mother's Day everyone! Just a quick warning, there will be slightly more mature themes in this book than the last one. This is going to be no where near the Mature rating, but I thought I would give you guys a little heads up. Well, that's all that I have to say. Enjoy!

-----------------------------

     Nishi's ears were flat against her head as even she had a hard time keeping up with the pace that I had set.

     "Where are we headed in such a rush?"

     "Grass."

     "Huh? But I thought that the Leaf was the next stop on our rounds..."

     "It should be, but something came up." I sighed and ran my hand down my face, "Do you remember about a month ago when Naruto and Sai captured Garyo, the leader of the Ryuha Armament Alliance?"

     "Yeah. He's some psycho big-shot that was trying to control everything to create world peace, like Madara."

     "Exactly. Well, his band of merry men has taken it upon itself to rescue him from Hozuki Castle, the shinobi prison."

     She let out a bark-like snort, "So that's why we're heading towards the Grass Village, that's where the prison is."

     "Correct again. The Ryuha Alliance has hijacked a blimp that Tazuna, the bridge builder, made secretly for the Land of Waves, and they are flying it towards the prison and using the civilians on board as hostages to negotiate Garyo's release."

     "It's so weird that you already know what's going to happen."

     "Yep. But at this point, I'm pretty used to it. However, Kakashi is up there and when he gets down, I'm going to kill him. That idiot. What was he thinking? She bats her eyes at him, and he's so caught up that he doesn't even realize that she's one of the enemy."

     "Ana... What are you talking about?"

     "Kahyo! She's a member of the Ryuha Armament Alliance disguised as a passenger, and Kakashi doesn't realize it for a ridiculously long time." I was seething with anger. Jealously is the worst sort of emotion, but with how Kakashi treats her up there on that blimp, how could I feel anything else? Like hell I was going to let a criminal, a member of a terrorist organization, take Kakashi away from me. I'm not clingy, and I'm never the jealous girlfriend. But everyone reaches their breaking point, and mine had just been reached.

     I took a few calming breaths; I needed to chill out or my blood pressure would be through the roof.

     "More important than how angry I am with Kakashi right now, several of the prisoners at Hozuki do escape, and I'm going to help round them up. Nishi."

     "Yes?"

     "I want you to go back and explain what's going on to the others. I'll summon the entire pack when I'm close."

     "Okay." She disappeared with a puff of smoke, and I picked up the pace. My chakra circulated through my legs and core, making the muscles contract faster and more efficiently, healing any minor tears in the tissue, and clearing out any lactic acid before it could build up. I was traveling at what would be the top sprint speed of an advanced ninja, but for miles on end. Having artificially enhanced chakra control mixed with medical ninjutsu really was quite useful. I was a blur through the trees. You couldn't even see me move. At this pace, I could make the journey from the Leaf to the Sand (a trip that takes most ninja three days no matter what) in under a day. I was probably the fastest ninja alive. Yes, the Raikage could use his lightening natured chakra to move faster over short distances, but over long distances, I couldn't be caught. Not even my incredibly fast summons could keep my pace. At this rate, I was going to reach the Grass in about three hours as opposed to the day that it would have taken at a normal pace to go around the rough terrain. I wasn't going to be able to run at all tomorrow, but that seemed like a small price to pay for the speed that I was traveling at in order to reach Hozuki Castle. If I activated my yin seal, then I could have run even faster, but that seemed a little overkill. I was going plenty fast enough. I needed to keep my byakugan activated at all times just to avoid running into trees, and even with my dojutsu, the addition of my yin seal's chakra would make me go so fast that I would have had absolutely no control. I would just be a splatter on the side of a tree that I couldn't dodge. Even worse, I was running through the Land of Earth so I was dodging more rock pillars than trees, and the collision with a tree I might be able to survive. A giant rock... Yeah, that'd kill me. Ana Koren, the mighty Vision-Ninja, dead because she ran into a boulder really quickly. That would just be pathetic.