Chapter 2

Finn POV
It's been two months since Rachel left. Everything here's been pretty slow, and lonely. A bunch of girls have been trying to get with me, but I've turned them all down. The only girl ever on my mind is Rachel. That's all I do.

She slowly stopped calling. It came without warning too. One minute she's telling me how much she misses me and the next she's saying how busy she is. Santana barely hears from her too. In fact almost no one talks to her that much.

When we do see Rachel, it's because she's everywhere. On social media, magazines, talk shows. Everywhere.

I miss her so much. I try to call her too. But nothing. It's always the same thing. Straight to voicemail. It's depressing. Especially since everyone's drifting apart. Quinn went back to being a cheerio and being a complete bitch, kitty joined too. Santana's always angry because Brittany chose Artie over her, and Kurt is sulking around because of Blaine.

It's making me loose all hope. It worries me to know that she could go out and find some better guy to date. But then there's that tiny bit that reminds me how much Rachel does care. She's still been the same Rachel I fell in love with. When we do talk she's her usual funny and sweet self. I can tell because it's just a feeling. I guess it's because I love her so much. She's my hope.
|||
Rachel POV
LA has been great. These two months have passed by really fast. I'm also almost done with the record. So it means I'm closer to going back home. I miss everyone so much still. Especially Finn.

We hardly talk and it gets frustrating. Every time I try to call him, the people I work with say I should just forget about him. But I can't. He's always on my mind. I love him.

They also try so hard to keep me from contacting my friends. It's like they want me to cut off all ties with them. It's not fair. They're my home. Finns my home.

Also they've been pushing another artist onto me. Even though I tell them I'm with Finn. They insist it's because it will help sell. But I want to sell out for my talent, not my association with other artists.

Incoming call

I check my phone and see a photo of Finn on a pony. I see it and I start laughing. I always do that because it reminds of how great that day was.

Quick A/N: I feel like this is what Rachel would have for Finns photo😂that and this is pic is funny😂😂

Hello

I answer

Hey rach, how's it going over there

It's going great, in fact I'm almost done with the record which means it's almost time for me to come home

What! That's great, I can't wait to see you,

I know I'm so excited, I miss you so much,

I miss you too rach, i was calling to tell you we won regionals!

Finn, that's incredible! I'm so proud of you guys

Ya, well you were still missed

Yeah, tell everyone I miss them too. I'm sorry I haven't called much,

It's ok, I mean your kind of a star right now so....you're excused

I laugh at Finn

Oh, well thanks

I can feel, his little half smile on the other end

You're welcome,

"Rachel you're on air in five!" One of the tech crew called

"I'll be there in a minute!" I say

Well that's my cue, I better go I'm on air in a few, you should watch!

Oh well I'll make sure to tune in, don't forget about the little people!

I won't, I love you Finn

I laugh and smile at the end

I love you Rachel

Then I hang up and head on over to the chair. I have to sit next to the other obnoxious artist. Honestly I don't even know why they signed him. He's so rude and self centered. Plus he's always trying to get with me when I'm taken!
|||
Finn POV
It was time for Rachel to come on tv and I told everyone to come over and see Rachel. I was so excited for her, and proud.

"So Rachel what inspired you to write such emotional, and relatable songs?" The reporter asked Rachel

"Well, I really have my friends and family back home to thank, they're all my inspiration of what true kindness and genuine friendship is," Rachel answered

Everyone smiled and felt honored

"And you Jesse, what inspired your creative songs" the reporter asked the other artist

"Actually I'm my own muse, no one helped me, the only person inspiring enough to write about was me" he smirked

What an asshole. The reporter cleared her throat and just went back to Rachel.

"You have quite a few songs on your new record about someone who seems very special, mind telling us who he is? Or her," the reporter asked her

I saw her look down and start blushing, so I started blushing because I think I know what songs she was referring too. Everyone was nudging me and making fun of me, when I saw the most awful thing ever.

"Actually Rachel is no longer with that person because she's dating me," the other artist said

As soon as I heard that I felt so hurt and broken. So I got up and left the living room. What the hell? How could she do this to us? I thought she loved me.

I guess she did go out and find a better guy.