Chapter 24

Finn POV
I was slowly opening my eyes. The last thing I remember is driving and then-wait Rachel, I try to turn my head to look for her, now that I realize I'm not in the car. I see lights and people everywhere. I can't move my head,

"Rachel.." I say feeling my throat get all scratchy,

I can barley talk without it hurting, but I'm quickly shushed and being moved by some guy above me.

"Sh, it's ok kid, were getting you the help you need, now rest" he said

I couldn't fight it anymore so I just closed my eyes unwillingly,
|||
I was walking around in complete darkness. I'm lost I can tell. I just don't know where I'm lost, or where I even am. All I see is darkness.

I can't remember anything. All I know is that my name is Rachel Berry and my dads passed away and that's all. Nothing else is coming to mind other than those two things.

I see a bright light, naturally I go towards it,

"Oh, our little star,"I hear my dad say

I start crying and I run to hug them. But it's weird they hug back, now I'm confused, so I pull away,

"Dad, daddy, am I dead?" I ask a little scared

It's weird I feel like I'm missing something important right now.

"You're in the in between, but come, we have to show you something," my daddy says holding my hands

I let them guide me, and I feel something pushing me to go forward on my own. It's all still very dark, except there's a bright light. But it seems dim somehow.

"Dad, where am I-" I stop talking when I notice they're gone

So I just stare into the light and it comes into view, what I'm staring at,

I see him sitting there drinking coffee on the table. I go closer but it's as if he doesn't notice me, he's laughing,

"Boys you better stop that before your mom comes in and sees you" he laughs

"Oh come on dad, we're too funny for her to get mad at our cute faces"

I look over to both voices in sync and that's when I see it. Two flops of brown hair and matching hazel eyes with the cutest freckles scattered across their faces. It's the kind of freckles that are barely there, but noticeable, when come face to face.

Which I know because I'm staring at the little boys right in front of their faces. But they can't see me. At least I don't think so. Those eyes, they seem so familiar.

"Boys, you better not be balancing forks on your lips while trying to stick spaghetti up your noses again"

I turn around and I see me,

AUTHORS NOTESo I'm going to be starting summer school tomorrow cause I'm a dummy and I won't be posting that much so I'm "blessing"😂 (aka not) you with hopefully one more chapter, and thank you for all the wonderful comments, I looveeee hearing y...

AUTHORS NOTE
So I'm going to be starting summer school tomorrow cause I'm a dummy and I won't be posting that much so I'm "blessing"😂 (aka not) you with hopefully one more chapter, and thank you for all the wonderful comments, I looveeee hearing your feedback, it does not go unheard! So adiosssss✌🏽️ (for now ;)