Chapter 9

Finn POV
I walked out of glee club with sage and all I could do was think about Rachel in that very, very short skirt she was wearing. I'm trying to forget about her and stay away from her for her safety, but why does she have to make it so hard by putting on amazing performances like that?

I just don't like that every guy in there had the same reaction as I did, only probably more inappropriate, if you know what I mean. I mean I'm not complaining about her outfit, I'm just complaining that I'm not the only one who liked it, very very much.

"Finn! Did you even here what I said!???" Sage yelled

"Hmm, what?" I asked

"I said, that Rachel needs to back off or else, also tell her that next time you decide to sneak into her room late at night" she said pissed off

"Hey! How did you know about that?" I asked creeped out

"I followed you since you kept ignoring my calls, you idiot" she said more mad

Then she walked away. I really need to get that money, because I hate being her boyfriend.

|||

Last week of school

|||
Rachel POV
So Santana knows about the whole Finn situation cause I told her, duh, and she wanted to bound and gag sage and ship her off to Mexico. I laughed so hard the water I was drinking came out of my nose.

Kitty also came up to us with the idea of breaking up Artie and Brittany because she wants Artie. It really is kind of the perfect situation. I was going to tell Kurt, but I caught him with Blaine in a car which Mercedes was guarding.

I wish I hadn't have asked.

Anyway, so I guess they're sorting out their differences, but now it's up to us to save Britana. So I was on my way to meet with kitty about the plan when I saw Brittany talking to Santana.

"Hey guys!" I said smiling at Santana

"Hey rachie, I was just telling Tana how I caught kitty kissing Artie so now we can be together!" She said excited

"Woah, well that worked fast than I thought" I smiled happy for them

"I know, I barley had to hurt anyone" Santana said proud

"Well yeah, I missed Tana and I wanted to spend summer with her sooo......everything worked out now our mission is too..."

Santana covered her mouth before she could finish. I just laughed and walked away.

"Goodbye you adorable weirdos" I yelled laughing

Everything is slowly returning to its natural order. I mean now we have a new couple, kartie, they're cuter than their ship name, but still, new OTP!
|||
Santana POV
That was close, Britt almost exposed our plan. The glee club is trying to get Finchel back on. Puck had been so happy about it, I don't know why but he just is. It's funny and sweet that he's trying to get them back together.

I honestly think he's been hanging around Quinn too much.

"Careful Britt, if we tell Rachel, she might not follow through with the plan" I told her

"Right!" She said nodding her head, "what's the plan again?" She asked

I just laughed and interlocked our arms together,

"Come on you goof" I smiled

I'm glad we're back together