Chapter 16

Skip to the end of summer
Rachel POV
It's almost time for sage to come home and I'm growing panicked. These past few months have been amazing. I've spend it all with Finn. It feels like we've actually been a couple. Well we are, have been, well you get the picture. I don't want to say goodbye.

Finn and I have been talking, and he told me he only needs two hundred more dollars and he's free. I want to help him so badly. Especially because of what I found out.

Flashback to last week
For once during this whole summer I stayed home with Santana. Finn had to go the tire shop. Lately everything makes my feet and back hurt. Also I can't keep anything down.

"Hey rach I brought some cheese fries want some?" San asked me

I caught smell of it and I instantly felt the need to barf again. It's weird it's all I've been doing for a month! Also I feel like a potato and I look like one.

"Um, are you ok?" Santana asked me

"No! That smelled awful!!" I said mad all of a sudden

"Hmm, let me get something" Santana said as I sat there with my head in the toilet

I just sat there wanting to cry. What's wrong with me? My emotions are all over the place.

"Here let me spray some of my delicious sweet seduction perfume from Victoria secret, it makes everything smell better" she said pulling me up as I pouted

I stood there while she sprayed it and I felt like throwing up again. It just smells terrible, everything smells terrible! I stick my head on the toilet as I continue throwing up. I feel Santana sit next to me on the floor.

"Rachel, when's the last time you had your period?" Santana asked

I widened my eyes, I can't remember. I always remember because its regular. It's been a month and I can't remember when I had my period.

"I don't know" I answer scared

"Maybe you should go to the doctors and find out, you want me to take you?" She asked

"Um yeah, please" I said sort of in shock

"But before we leave I got you three pregnancy test from my moms cabinet" she says giving them to me

I lift up my eyebrow and just stare,

"Don't ask and just pee on the sticks" she said

I just shrugged and closed the bathroom door as Santana waited on the other side. I can't believe I'm actually taking three pregnancy tests.

End of flashback

I can't tell Finn. It'll ruin him. He'll probably not even want the kid because of sage and her stupid deal. Also I don't want him thinking it's his fault or somethings like that. I'm so scared. I love him so much and I don't want to let him just be with sage.

But I most definitely can't let her know about this baby. I will absolutely not terminate it or put it up for adoption, but I'm scared. Everyone is going to find out eventually. Including Finn.