Eighteen - ♢The Last Thing I Need♢

"Ready to go home Jina?"

I turned towards the door where oppa was standing, leaning against the door frame.

I nodded and walked out the door with oppa while he helped me carry my bag which doesn't have much clothes in.

Today was the day I got discharged from the hospital and also the last day for me in korea.

I'm leaving to California tomorrow, early in the morning. I have to leave my friends and my loved ones behind.

But it's all for my safety and also for them.

*Flashback Last Night's Dream*

I sat there on the ground in that same dark and dull room again. My bruises were not as bad as the other times, but it still hurt.

"Miss me Jina?"

I glared at the girl hovering over me while she just gave me a snicker. She bend down and stared at me straight in the eyes.

"You've grown some confident I see. You even dared to glare at me. I heard you're going to California? Running so soon?"

I didn't respond instead gave her a mean glare which she didn't seem faze by.

"Good thing you made that decision. If I see you near BTS again, I'm so going to end you. I know you're the girl to endure anything for them but, I know you won't endure seeing the others hurting instead of you."

My glare soften and I stared at her to understand which others she was talking about.

"Kim Yerim, Bae Joohyun and Son Seungwan aka Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi oppa's girlfriends."

My eyes widened and I stared at her in shock as to how she knew that.

She smiled and stared at me chuckling almost heartlessly.

"Do you really think I don't know about the whole Bangtan Velvet thing? I know everything about them, starting from where they secretly date and even what they talk about."

"Don't you dare hurt them! They are happy as they are, you want me not them. So don't hurt them."

She chuckled yet again and this time she looked at me with her dark red eyes.

"Then get out of my sight. I don't want to see you near BTS ever again."

With that said I woke up from my sleep.

*End of Flashback*

"We're here."

I looked out the window and saw the familiar building I call my home. It's been 3 days since I've been here. I really miss it.

"Go on in. I'll get your bag."

I smiled at my oppa and walked up the stairs towards the door of the apartment.

I opened the door and was met by confettis thrown across the room and a banner saying "Welcome Back Jina!"

A smile crept across my lips when I saw everyone there congratulating me for coming back.

BTS oppa, Yoori, Doyoung, Taeil and even Red Velvet Unnies. Tears brimmed my eyes as I smiled at each of them.

"Komawo. (Thank You.)"

"Awwn~ our little Jina is crying. Come here."

Irene unnie gave me a big hug, followed by the rest of the Red Velvet Unnie. I chuckled as I wiped my tears with my hands when unnie let go.