Thirty Five - ♢My Happy Ending♢

2 weeks later

"Jina, what are you cooking?"

"Oh, oppa! You're up?"

I smiled when I saw Kookie oppa yawning and rubbing his eyes with his hair in all directions.

"You should better change if you don't want Yeri Unnie to find out you wake up late."

His eyes widened and he immediately flashed back into his room. I chuckled to myself seeing my goofy oppa.

It's been 2 weeks since the death of Lee Sana. 2 weeks since Jimin's bond with her was broken and 2 weeks since we became lovers.

I smiled to myself knowing how happy life has turned out for me. Oppa and the rest are still BTS, the well-known boy group in Seoul and all over the world.

ARMYs had accepted the fact about Red Velvet being under BigHit and the fans are still supporting the both of them.

Since Red Velvet Unnie transferred to BigHit, they can't live in their previous SM dorm anymore. So they live in BTS's dorm. Unnies took upstairs while Oppas took downstairs.

Yoori and I finally accomplished our dreams of being trainees in an entertainment. Bang Shihyuk PD-nim, gladly accepted us with our talents and not just because we're Jungkook's and Suga's dongsaengs.

We worked hard everyday and PD-nim agreed for us to debut in one year. I don't know why he decided to make it early, but he simply said that we could cope up well just like idols.

It's 11am and I'm making lunch for everyone because it's been a long time since I've cooked. Jin oppa offered to help me but I refused since I want it to be specially made for all of them.

I have all the side dishes and food ready and now I just need to finish up the soup. Spicy Seaweed Soup, my favorite.

I was cutting up the meat into small bits when I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist and the familiar scent lingered through my nose as the person settled his head on my shoulder.

I smiled to myself knowing who it was.

"Finally awake?"

He didn't respond but started trailing butterfly kisses on my neck making my hands stop and a moan to escape my mouth.

"Jimin-ah..."

I didn't get to finish when he immediately plunged his fangs into my neck, causing a gasp out my lips.

He drank my blood but not much since he pulled away shortly after and kissed the spot.

I felt a little dizzy but that subsided when Jimin turned me around and claimed my lips. I could taste my blood from his lips and I immediately licked it away.

"Ahh!!! My virgin eyes!!!"

We pulled away to see Doyoung, Taeil, Yoori and Hobi oppa standing at the door of the kitchen.

Yoori and Hobi oppa gave me a knowing smirk while the other two were covering each others eyes.

"Come on you two babies. Give them their private time."

Yoori pushed the two guys out after giving me a wink. Hobi oppa followed but stopped and turned towards us.

"Use protection."

He merely whispered and ran out the room. I was still standing there gaping at the door where Hobi oppa just went out.

My cheeks flushing red I turned back towards the meat and continued cutting it.

"Go sit in the living room. I'll call you when lunch's ready."

I turned and smiled at him which he nodded and kissed my cheeks before going out.

---------------------------------------

"OMG! I'm so full. Jina,your food was so delicious."

Namjoon oppa gave me a thumbs up as we all walked inside our living room after having lunch. Everyone nodded in agreement.

I smiled and thanked all of them while sitting on the sofa with Jimin beside me. He has his hands around my shoulder while my head was leaning against his chest.

BangtanVelvet couple, together with Yoori and Hobi oppa were doing the same, but in their own special kind of way.

I looked at Jimin's wrist and traced the area where my name was engraved in black bold letters.

Jeon Jina

And I looked back at mine which has his name in the same black bold letters.

Park Jimin

We bonded the day after the fight with Lee Sana and it made me the happiest girl in the world.

I looked up at Jimin who was staring at me with nothing but pure love in his eyes and I blushed.

I turned away from him and looked at the other couples. All of them bonded and I smiled seeing them all so happy with their loved ones.

Everyone I have ever cared about have a very nice and happy life they well deserved.

Kookie oppa, I'm so happy for him to finally find a girl who could take care of him other than me. I smiled seeing how Kookie oppa has his hands on Yeri Unnie's cheeks lightly rubbing it with his thumb. While Yeri Unnie traced the names engraved on their wrist.

Then I turned to Yoori. The girl I never thought was the relationship type. Now look at her, cuddling onto Hoseok oppa, who was playing with her hair. You finally found love Yoori, I'm so happy for you.

I smiled at all the people and finally I looked towards the guy who makes my life brighter. I smiled while looking at Jimin.

Sometimes I wonder what good things I did in my past life to deserve someone like him. I could never be more happy.

I leaned my head on his chest and closed my eyes smiling when he softly rubbed my hair which was soothing.

I finally got my happy ending I deserve.