Twenty Nine - ♢Forgiveness♢

I groaned and fluttered my eyes open, wincing when I tried to lift my arms to cover the bright sunlight.

"You're awake?"

I turned to my right and saw Jimin sitting beside my bed with a worried expression on his face.

I looked at him clearly to see his wounds were healed and he's as good as new.

"Your wounds are all healed."

I said in a soft voice when I lifted my hand to touch his cheek. He held my hand and placed it between his.

"Your wounds haven't."

His voice was desperate and his eyes shows so much regret.

"What's wrong Jimin?"

He sighed and a small drop of tear fell down his cheeks.

"It's my fault you're like this. Jungkook was mad at me, but why did you shield me? Why did you take the blow? Why Jina?"

I smiled softly at him and turned away looking at the ceiling.

"Because only a Jeon can stop a Jeon."

Now I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"And because I can't see you getting hurt. Especially from my own brother."

He closed his eyes and let the tears fell rapidly down his cheeks.

"Kwenchana Jimin. Don't feel bad."

"I've hurt you many times."

He sobbed helplessly and it took all my strength to sit up and hug him.

I wrapped my hand around his neck and placed his head on my shoulder. He responded by hugging my waist and pulling me closer.

"Shh..... stop crying Jimin."

I hushed him and he slowly calmed his breathing and just like a baby he fell asleep in my arms.

I chuckled to myself as I slowly dragged him onto my bed and let him lay down beside me.

"It's just like tucking a kid to sleep."

I admired his features and saw that he has a sharp jawline and such red plumy lips.

I traced the outline of his face from the jawline to the nose and his lips.

I leaned in slowly and softly placed my lips on him. Every kiss with him always fell different.

When I was about to pull away, I felt Jimin's hand pull me flush against his body and kissed me back.

My eyes widened and I stared at him. He opened his eyes and smirked when he saw me shocked.

He closed his eyes and kissed me deeper which made me weak and replied to his kisses.

He bit my bottom lips which made me gasped and he took advantage to enter his tongue.

He played with my tongue and we fought for dominace and of course, Jimin won.

His kiss became slow and soon he pulled away and I gasped for breath.

"I thought you were asleep. "

I pouted and he just chuckled and pecked my lips again.

He held me in his embrace and I placed my head in front of him while I drew random shapes on his chest, thinking about many stuffs.

Then, I suddenly remembered something.

"Jimin, where is oppa?"

I looked up at him and he stared into my eyes.