Chapter 1: Ayame

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. Masashi Kishimoto does. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Ayame

~Time Skip~

The Uchiha family took the girl home once the doctor verified that she was fine. The parents didn't know what to call their beautiful baby. They couldn't agree on a name. 

" What about Akira?" Mikoto said.

" No." Fugaku replied.

Sasuke who was walking past the door heard their conversation.

" Ayame." he whispered to himself.

But he didn't know that his parents heard him as he walked past the door to go to his room. 

" How about Ayame Akira?" Mikoto said. The look on her face was desprate because the name sounded beautiful.

" A fitting name for the youngest Uchiha member." Fugaku answered.

~Time Skip 2 weeks~

 Ayame Akira or Aya has opened her eyes for the first time. Her eyes weren't normal though. Her left eye was the original Uchiha black, it was her right eye. It was a blood red. Like a Sharingan but without the circle or the tomes. Just a plain blood red eye. Fugaku hoped it was just a phase so that when she got older it would disappear, and return to Uchiha black. Ayame's hair wasn't normal to. The roots were silver and as they grew they became a midnight black. Fugaku also hoped this was a phase in her life. By far the father did not approve of his daughter. Not. At. All.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks Bredon for Fanning me so i dedicated this chap 2 u. XDDDDDD and Dark_N3ko WUZZUP?!

Basically a pic of Ayame is to the side. xD thts her wen she's older