Jejak Music Playlist

Berikut adalah lagu-lagu yang menemani saya menulis Jejak dan mungkin muncul di beberapa part Jejak. Kamu bisa langsung dengar playlistnya di 8tracks saya http://8tracks.com/aqessaninda/jejak-playlist. Untuk saat ini aplikasi 8tracks sudah tidak available lagi di AppStore Indonesia (entah kalau Play Store ya). Tapi bisa di run langsung di web browser kok. So, here it is the list of playlist :

1. A Thousand Miles - Vanessa Carlton :
"If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would passes us by? And you know I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you tonight"

2. A Whole New World (OST Aladdin) - Tim Rice :
"I can show you the world.. Shining, shimmering, splendid.. Tell me, princess, now when did..You last let your heart decide?"

3. Chasing Pavements - Adele :
"Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere"

4. I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You) - John Mayer :
"Hold on to whatever you find baby, Hold on to whatever will get you through, Hold on to whatever you find baby, I don't trust myself with loving you"

5. Kata - The Trees and The Wild :
"Kau 'kan sakit dan pergi tanpa waktu yang pasti"

6. Half of My Heart - John Mayer :
"half of my heart's got a grip on the situation, half of my heart takes time, half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you that I can't keep loving you (can't keep loving you)... with half of my heart"  

7. Beauty and The Beast (OST Beauty and The Beast) - Angela Lansbury : 
"Tale as old as time, true as it can be.. barely even friends then somebody bends unexpectedly.. just a little change, small to say the least.. both a little scared, neither one prepared, beauty and the beast." Tentang cinta yang perlahan hadir karena terbiasa.

8. Tatap Berkalam - SORE :
"Dia mengalunkan anugerah, bersanding di arus bulan.. terang berkabunglah duka, jelas berkaca asa." 

9. I Never Knew You In Wonderland - SORE :
"Sunday, such an easy day, Hoping I might see you againand if this life would go astraydon't you know that it's crazy to stay.. and so you flee, in your timingand i'd let you be in god's handwhere crying is the least astoundingness delights"

10. All Around - Tahiti 80 :
"Love is all around you, you don't pay attention, do you? No you don't understand, hide yourself in the sand.. what a stupid things to do, you don't see what others think of you.. take a look around I'm the one behind you.. lost in background like a faded tattoo.. can you hear the sound? of a heart going underground?"

11. Fragments of Time - Daft Punk ft Todd Edwards :
"Living the gold and the silver dream, Making me feel like I'm seventeen, And it's crystal clear, That I don't ever want it to end... If I had my way I would never leave, Keep building these random memories, Turning our days into melodies.."

12. Bloom - The Paper Kites :
"You fill my lungs with sweetness, And you fill my head with you. You fill my head with pieces, Of a song I can't get out. Can I be close to you?"

13. Where Is The Love - Olivia :
"If you had had a sudden change of heart, I wish that you would tell me so.. Don't leave me hangin onto promises, You've got to let me know..."

14. Tak Ada Yang Bisa - Andra and The Backbone :
"Saat ku pejamkan kedua mataku, Dan kubayangkan... Di sampingmu... Kurasakan slalu, Hangatnya pelukmu Itu. Dan ku genggam lembut kedua tanganmu... Seakan takut kehilanganmu... Kuingin selalu hatimu untukku"

15. Mata, Hati, Telinga - Maliq and The Essentials :
"Yang menjadi alasan untuk menutup mata, Tak melihat dunia yang sesungguhnya... Dan menjadi jawaban atas semua tanya, Yang kita harap mampu mewujudkan sebuah akhir bahagia"

16. Irish Girl - The Trees and The Wild :
"Irish girl and irish boy is all you need to break toys.. That's all you need.. That's all you want. For you i'll bleed, Why can't you see? all you want is the truth, and in disguise you'll know what's true.."

17. Aku Ada - Dee Lestari ft Arina 'Mocca' :
"Melukiskanmu saat senja.. Memanggil namamu ke ujung dunia.. Tiada yang lebih pilu, Tiada yang menjawabku selain hatiku dan ombak berderu.."

18. Menanti - Kahitna :

"Kemarin ku nanti... Kehadiran dirimu, Kedatangan cintaku.. Mengapa tak kunjung tiba dan ku dengar cerita kau berdua dengannya.."

19. Call Me When You Get This - Corinne Bailey Rae :
"How does it feel... being in this arms? What is really like... to be loved? I've been alone now, how long? Have you ever loved the way that i have? And i have often wondered who, Who could love you the way i do? Now i just want you to know, how i'm touched deep in my soul just being with you. And i need you more each day. Baby, if you're still awake, Call me when you get this.."

20. One Out of Two - Breakbot ft Irfane :
"I've been planning a scheme, Ever since I was 17... To build my home in your nation, To enter your station, Where the people can feel as one.."

21. A Song of Us - MarcoMarche :
"Would you ever feel such a rocky thee? You make me try so hard to find it.. It is the time to feel this moment.. It's better to be called as I away..  I can see you, I can hear you, I can touch you, I can see your dream, I can hear your tears, I can touch your soul.."