chapter 19

i look at my watch and see it is 2:10. i tell all my fan to meet my and my dad mark at his stand but not to tell him i am aslo a youtuber. group by group my fans meet me and mark waiting to take selfies with us both. after about 1,000 people we start packing up. later around 4:00 o'clock everyone is all packed up in wait for the next two days. we got back in mark's car then drive to a private hotel. mark payed so the 4 of us can have our own room. i am so gratful that i was bless to even be alive.

i couldnt sleep so i tweet "hey everyone if anyone is awake i will make a Q and A." next thing i know there are 1,000s of tweets. i take out my computer and start recording. i try to as much as i can before i get very tired so i say bye. i edited it and uploaded it. for the next 2 days were the same and super fun. after everyone cleaned up all the youtubers walk up to me and mark. mark turned around and almost jumped 2 ft in the air. "you guys scared me so much i almost flew away" everyone laughs. the crowd say together "wanna go to the after party?" we both nodded yes and started following everyone.

all of the youtubers walked to a privet club and the place was filled. i look at mark and piont out the i will be walking around.as i walk around i meet all kind of new and old youtubers.not saying that they old just they dont make much veidos anymore. shaking and and talking to everyone. what was the most saddeds thing was that i didnt see husband dan howell. as i was walking back to mark i was looking down and making sure i dont fall.

i was holding a bunch of signed papers when i bump into someone i go to grap the papers and touched thier hand. as are hand are still touching i look up and die a little inside. IT WAS DAN! OMFG DAN I LOVE YOU PLEASE MARRIE ME! only if i had the guts to say anything like that. "i am so sorry miss" he looks up at me and we both stare into eachother eyes for 1 minute. he picks up all the papers and hand them to me.