characters

If you guys haven't seen the movie osmosis Jones get out of bed and watch it!

Flame-father to Thrax,Pyro,Thrix,Hestia,and ruby. He looks like thrax but has a scratched eye that is now pale and has more hair growth along with blue eyes. He is also more understanding then Thrax.

Thrix-He looks exactly like his brother thrax but instead has black skin with black hair with yellow painted ends and has one eye that is yellow and is a few inches taller then Thrax.

Pyro-looks exactly like Thrix but instead has red instead of black and has blue eyes like his father and is a few inches shorter then Thrax and is the youngest boy.

Hestia-a completely red body with black hair and claws along with having green eyes and is the oldest sibling in her family. She is normally wearing a black cloak with a with top and skirt with with shoes.

Ruby-the youngest sibling along with her also having one eye which is green faded blue along with having only three claws on each of her two hands. She is normally found wearing skinny jeans with a long sleeved shirt that is black and has purple shoes.

General-a white virus with black hair and claws but never goes above ground and is usually wearing an armor suit with the marking of a blue rose in the middle of the Chest plate. Facial structure is like a blood cells but has a little spike nip at the end of his chin.

Scarlett-a white blood cell with hair reaching down to her waist and has hazel eyes like her mother. Very skinny but usually wears jeans and has a dark blue top.

Delgado-a nine foot virus that has five claws on each hand along with having black coated wings,pale blue eyes,black skin and facial structure like a cat but flatter and longer. Will stop at nothing to kill flame.

Laura-a white blood cell with short hair reaching up to her neck and has hazel eyes, short but has wide eyes and wears black jeans with a purple T-shirt.

Frostbite-a hybrid that has the facial structure of a blood cell and has the body mass of a virus,has a long tail with spikes that can detach along with white coated wings and deep blue eyes and hair that reaches to her waist and has blue strips of hair mixed with her white hair,five claws on each hand and each claw is blue while one claw on each hand is longer then the others,and is eight feet tall but is still growing,and will protect her sister and subjects at all times.