The Thermal brothers past part:1 mothers hate

"THRAX! THRIX! PYRO! WHERE ARE YA YOU BRATS!?" The female virus yelled out as she waited for her baby boys.
"Yes mother?" Thrax asked as he trembled in fear at his seven foot mother.
"Where are you brothers!?" The women yelled at her six year old child.
"T-t-there w-with H-H-Hestia" Thrax said as he trembled in fear hoping his mother wouldn't get mad at him or his siblings.
"Thrax" the woman said as she looked down on her son.
"Y-yes m-mother?" Thrax asked as he waited for an answer.
"Do you know why I don't let you play with your siblings?" The women asked as she looked at her son.
"N-n-no w-why?" Thrax asked his mother.
"Because you are my successor, and I can not let you play with such mindless children!" His mother yelled as we glared at the picture on the wall showing all of Thrax's family, all his brothers and sisters and his mother and father.
"B-but m-mother t-there not mindless" he said only to get slashed across the face by his mother six times to resemble his age.

"YOU WILL NOT TALK BACK TO ME YOU BRAT!!! I AM YOUR MOTHER!! THEREFORE I DO AND SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT TO MY CHILDREN!!! AM I WRONG!!?" she yelled as she glared at her son which was covered in his plasma and tears.
"N-n-n-n-no m-m-m-m-mother y-y-y-your c-c-correct" Thrax talked in a mere whisper to tell his mother what he had to say.
"Good! Now don't you ever talk back to me or else I will have to find a new son! And shut up with the mumbling! You know how much I hate the mumbling and yet you continue!" The female heat virus said as her son cried and bleed on the ground.
I will become your successor and as soon as you teach me to kill...you will burn in hell as soon as I kill you! Thrax thought as he then planned his revenge.

Thrax's mother: Female heat virus with black hair, purple claws, yellow dotted eyes like her son's, a black body with a left yellow arm and wears a large black jacket which reaches down to her feet.
Height: seven foot
Description: A nameless virus with a stone cold heart, people wonder how she got married to such a kind male, abuses her one son named Thrax and spoils the other children rotton, people say she is the death and fire herself therefore rumors spreading around saying her successor will be worse therefore making him La muerte roja or le hijo de La Roja.
English: red death or the son of the red.