New order

I'm making a new story called experiment 1999 which is pretty much Frostbites past so if you want to read that it should be somewhere at my home page anyway love ya guys, bye!

Frostbites prov:
I head down into the room where I make decrees and laws of course with the help of my beloved assistants!
"My queen! Flame, leader of the council of fiery flames has excepted your proposal for his council to join yours!
That's just what I want to hear!
"Ok, tell him to meet me at the court of fallen kings! I have to tend to a new law!" I hope I'm not over doing it!
"Of course darling! You kind of are~ I mean seriously! Making a law so that any of your viruses don't kill more than ten humans a month!? That's going to make the public mad!" Oh, shut up Frozen! I don't need your nuisance!
"My queen,the general and assistants are waiting for you!" Said my friend Mayra.
"Thank you Mayra, I'll be there in a second! I just need to gather my papers!

Scarlett's prov:
Uhg! How I hate these alley ways! This was not worth leaving the body!
*CRACK!*
"Who's there!?" I shouted already on edge since I am in a deep\dark alley way probably where no one can here me if I scream!
*sh!*
*Whisper*
"Who are you! Show yourself!" I probably shouldn't have said that because a moment later a large black and yellow virus comes out of no where.
"Hey" did he just say...hey?
"Can't I get privacy here! My brothers and I trying to play poker! And we can't do it by getting interrupted by a...sexy damn of a cop~"....uh...did...did he just c-c-call me...sexy?
"Listen...uh...whoever you are! But just because I intruded in your...area,doesn't mean you can pester me by calling me nuisance of names!" I shout as he begins to come closer time as I begin to show my gun.
"Hey cop, what's your name?" Whaa...
"Scarlett, Scarlett blue" did he ask for my name?
"Scarlett, how cute~ I'm Thrix, and I'll be waiting for that date you owe me~"
"What!?" I was cut off as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him as he leaned over and kissed me on my lips, but before I could even pull out my gun he had already ran off...damn! I don't what's creepier, me getting kissed by a virus or the fact I liked it!
😨.