Meeting Flame

Frostbite's prov:
"Hello Mr.Thermal, I'm Frostbite, ruler of most of the virus councils and protector of the virus nation! No that's to cheesy" I say as I practice my welcoming's.
"Hello Flame Thermal! It is a pleasure to welcome you into my welcome of homes!" Nah! To obnoxious!
"Greetings, Flame Thermal, I am queen Frostbite" perfect!
"Nah, I still think that's to cheesy" SHUT UP! I don't need your annoyance Frozen! I am practicing on my greetings!

"My queen, Flame Thermal is waiting for your welcoming" General Tixax says as he opens the door expecting me to walk out with him. Which I am doing.
"Ok, lead me to him" I say as he leads me to the entering of the castle.
"Greetings, Flame Thermal, I am queen Frostbite" I say as I stick my hand out waiting for a shake only to see him look at me as if I'm an alien, but I still stick my hand out.

"Your, an ice virus?" He asks me as if I'm a lunatic.
"Well partly to be correct" I say as I still stick my hand out still waiting for a hand shake.
"Greeting señorita" Flame says as he takes my hand and kisses...I'm charmed.
"Oh! I did not expect that...I get flustered easily honestly..." I say as I begin to blush and sweat...and if that's not humiliating enough, five of my guards jump on top of him holding him to the ground...oh boy.
"GET OFF HIM!! HE IS OUR GUESS!! NOT A TACKLE DUMMIE!!" JEEZ! One guy kisses me on the hand, then the whole in tire fleet comes and holds him down.

"I'm so sorry Flame, they usually don't get alarmed so easily" I say as I lead him to a different room so none of my guards try to jump on top of him again.
But, like me, Flame travels with guards, so they follow us to the other room.
"Anyway, let me go grabb the papers, I fogot them upstairs, please, make yourself and your guards comfortable" but before I walk out of the room, he says..." Actually there not guards, but rather my sons" Flame says as he still facing forward.
OH...M...GODDNESS!!! "WAIT...YOU...BROUGHT...YOUR...SONS...eeeeeeEEEEEEHHHHH!!!" I say as I begin to grow excited by the minute.

I immediately face forward and greet them, one was short and beautiful blue eyes like his father and one was black with a large yellow eye, and the other was in between the size of the two and had two yellow eyes along with him being red.
"Hello, I'm Frostbite!" I say excitedly as I stick my hand out.
The large black one shakes my hand and moves to the side an then the medium size one shook my hand like his brother...and for the last one...uh...he kissed my hand passionately and said..."ohla señorita~¿comostauce?" Oh...jeez!! If only I knew what to say to Spanish.
"Pyro, stop fooling around with the queen!" Flame yells at his son as his son let's go.

That was...new.
I grab the leading papers as I head down stairs I begin to hear an argument going on in the room with Flame and his sons.
"YOUR LETTING AN ICE VIRUS TAKE CONTROL OF OUR INTIRE VIRUS SYSTEM!!!!???"
the medium sized virus yells at his father.
"Yes Thrax, since you and your siblings chose to be viruses instead of order guards I have to give up to a worthy ruler, besides she has not killed within two decades! She is forgiven by me!" Flame says as he glares at his son.
"Well she's not forgiven by me!" He shouts as he stands patiently by his brothers.
I enter the room..."thank you all for being so patient!" I say as I put the papers on the table, Flame grabs a pen and signs his name...the council of fiery flames is mine now.