Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

I walked out of my office, with a wide grin upon my face. I walked into my bedroom, getting changed and headed downstairs to the living room. I sat down, a book in my hand as I read, monange (my angel) by some writer I don’t even know. As I read, I was getting so indulged in my book. Then the bell rang, interrupting me, what the hell? Who would visit on a weekend? And in the afternoon as well.

“Jonathan?!!?” I yelled in anger and frustration. Jonathan came rushing in, looking scared.

“Who the hell is at the door?!?” I questioned in anger.

“It is Madame Valerie, she is here to see you.” He replied looking away.

“What the hell is she doing here?! In the afternoon?” I asked wanting to smash something. What is it with this woman, she sees me at work, why does she need to come to my house and interrupt me.

“Jonathan.” Carmen spoke to him. “Ignore Dominique and please get the door.” She said, this bitch. Jonathan looked at me asking for permission.

“What are you looking at, did my fiancé not tell you to do something?!?” I snapped. I hate Carmen at this moment.

“Y-yes monsieur.” He stuttered as he scrambled away.

“Dominique, what is the matter, what is with all the yelling?” she asked.

I simply ignored her and looked at my book continuing to read. She groaned in frustration, as she stride away.

Soon Valerie came in smiling, she was wearing a sundress and a pair of cute pumps. Valerie was beautiful no doubt, but I don’t like her at all. I just don’t.

“Monsieur, pardon for interrupting you but there’s a problem.” She said panting.

“What is it Valerie?” I questioned, getting irritated.

“The company’s shipments are supposed to be transported today.” She said.

I looked at her confused, “what are you talking about, didn’t the new partner say Monday?” I asked

“No they said, that they need the transports today.”

What the hell! “Dammit!” I yelled in frustration.

“Dominique, what is the matter?” Carmen said as she hurried into the living room, “are you okay?” she asked in concern.

“Carmen, I have to go to the company today, there’s a confusion.” I explained to her.

“Why? What happened.” She asked stupidly. Is she trying to irritate me? I glared at her. “Okay, okay, I get it, but be home before dinner.” She said. Since when was she wife material? Was she not challenging me in my own office a moment ago? So what’s with the sudden change of attitude? Does she think that if she’s sweet and kind, ill fall for her? Never in her wildest dreams. I looked to see there was a smirk on her face. Oh this woman……

“Valerie, please wait for me at the limo.” I said, she nodded and walked out. I turned around, my eye twitching. I looked at with a Valarie.

“What are you doing?” I hissed her, she just smiled, that challenge back in her eyes.

“Oh nothing, are we not playing? And were only getting married tomorrow, so what is the matter?” she asked as if she were innocent. Curse this woman. What did I decide this game in the first place? Why did I not kick her out the moment she woke up?