Chapter 4; Part 1

Chapter 4; part 1:

Here I sat in the dining room, scrolling through my e-mails. Carmen’s hums echoed into the dining room. Her voice a sweet sound, oh how it would feel to have her below me, moaning my name as she cums. I shook my head and continued to read the e-mails. A few minutes later, Carmen’s heels clicked on the tiled floor of the mansion, echoing. The footsteps got louder and just as that I knew she was nearing.

“I’m sorry for taking too long,” she said as she came in with plates of food on a trolley, she most probably found in the kitchen. She placed the mounts of food on the dining table and waked behind me. She placed a plate on my side with a fork and knife laid out with a glass, she kissed my cheek and sat next to me. To be honest that took me by surprise.

“Okay, what are you getting at?” I asked her, looking for some sort of answer in her eyes.

“Oh nothing. Just being the wife I am.” She said smirking. Okay, this is going wrong!

“You think cooking food, kissing my cheek, being the perfect wife, would make me cave in and fall in love with you? Oh you are so wrong. I am Dominique Antrè, a man who never loses. I am the fox, and like I always say, when you play with the fox, you always get tricked.” I said smirking at her.

She seemed unfazed at what I had just said. She looked at me, that challenging look in her eyes yet again. Oh dear god save me. We’re going to through the same process, I do not like being challenged.

“Well Dominique,” she said smiling. “I know every trick in the book, and let me tell you this, as I remember you quoted before, that if you challenge the wrong opponent, you always loose. Well now, I am that opponent and you will most definitely loose. I may be a woman yes, but in the end we will switch roles, for I never lose and to have a challenge pointed at me, I could never let it down. So simmer down a bit and let’s see how this will play out. Cause believe me I will retrieve your petite heart and crush it in the end.” She said. I smirked looking at her. If only Carmen you knew what you were getting yourself into you wouldn’t talk like how you were now.

“Whatever you say monami (my love)” I said looking at the plate of food and began eating. We sat in complete silence. the only sounds hear were the clinking of the utensils on the dish and the glass the we kept placing on the table. When I was done I placed my utensil on the table and finished the wine that was in my glass. I wiped my mouth with the serviette and stood up.

“Excuse moi (mwah (me)).” I excused myself and headed to my room. I decided to clean myself in the bathroom and get ready for bed. I entered the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I brushed my teeth and hair. Drying myself with the hand towel I walked into my closet and stripped. Putting my watch in the watch section. I walked out in my boxers. The door opened startling me I turned to see Carmen enter.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked her confused.

“What does it look like I’m doing, I’m getting ready for bed.” She said. I looked at her dumbfounded. There is no way she is going to sleep in my room on my bed.

She walked into the bathroom closing it behind her. I groaned in frustration and ran my hands through my hair. I shook my head, slipping under the covers. I put my glasses which lay on my side table, and the book I was reading earlier. I was so indulged in the book, I didn’t hear Carmen step out. She was standing by my mirror with a brush in her hands.

She was wearing a short nightie he legs visible, oh those legs. She brushed her hair, fixing her nightie and walked towards my bed.

“Nope you’re not sleeping here.” I said to her as I put my hand in her way.