Freya leads Taehyung out to a balcony overlooking the city, and Taehyung is reminded of that night where he first encountered Freya - not in her right mind.

And this time, it's him that needs holding and not her.

When he stumbles against the door on his way out, her hand is wrapped around his in an instant, and he looks up at her with blurred vision. She offers him a small smile, nudging her head towards the ledge as she tells him to follow.

The stars are a fuzzy smattering of light through Taehyung's eyes, but its equally beautiful and majestic as any other night. The way the light illuminates Freya's profile and the way her hair covers the left side of her face - his fingers itch to brush the hair out of her face so he see can her more clearly.

"Are you okay?" she asks softly, not looking at him. She rests her hands against the cool metal of the ledge, staring out.

"Yeah. I mean, I will be in a little."

"That's good. I hate being drunk."

Then why were you?

"Me too."

"So, you go to school here?" she says. "Never seen you around."

He nods. "UCLA."

"Me too. Transfer. Maybe we could go get coffee sometime." she says.

At this, Taehyung's eyes shoot up. Every fiber in him is saying no, yet he's a little too tipsy off alcohol and even more drunk off Freya. "Yeah, that sounds good." 

---------

i love bts so much and i think i cried like 8 times in the span of two days during their epologue concerts im emo bye