The First God War: The War of The Beasts

Throughout history there have been many disputes between gods, there being so many, but before there were more gods than can be counted and before history had even begun to be recorded, there was The First God War, also known as The War of The Beasts, and The War of Nature. The war started with a very petty argument between two of the three. On one of the planets, an eagle attacked a small bear cub, killing it. Yhol was furious, he confronted Lyui and with an anger in his voice he said, "Keep your flying rats away from my magnificent creations!". Lyui then laughed and with a smugness in her voice said, "If my art are rats that fly then what are your lazy beasts, overgrown ones? I will not apologize to a barbarian such as yourself." This did nothing but fuel his fiery anger. On the planet that the cub was killed, Yhol massacred every last bird and fish residing within it. After witnessing this, Lyui flue into a rage. She killed every last creature residing on that planet by setting the land a blaze. This did not only anger Yhol, but Hoil as well. Creatures killing creatures did not bother the wise wolf, for that is nature, but gods killing creatures defied the order, made him furious. As Yhol and Lyui engaged in a massive battle, Hoil confronted them and attempted to put an end to the altercation, only to be struck by Yhol. That was his breaking point, and so he joined the fight.

The war was intense and destructive, entire planets were destroyed in the crossfire. All rationality left their minds and was replaced by blind hatred towards each other. Each thought the others to be inferior and needed to be put in their place. They ripped and tore at each other savagely until the abominable brawl was brought to a much needed end.

The three colossal gods obliterated each other. The energy that made up their being met the same fate as Iyea's did. The presence of the three had vanished,and so awoke the parent gods. The couple was no less than astonished. Though despite their pain they knew their creation was not yet finished. They joined again, this time to create what we now call The Principle/Aspect Gods.