Chapter 3: The Principle/ Aspect Gods

There are many Principle Gods, enough to make one pity The Mother God for all the times she had given birth. The first were twins, the older one is named Auskash, the younger was named Daeskesh. Auskash is the god of flight, and defence. He is responsible for the creation of the Elf races. Daeskesh was the god of fire, and intimidation. He is responsible for creating the demonic races.

The both designed the dragon races for their father to create. The first of these races weren't as intelligent as the others and were used as steeds for the God's. These two were very competitive for the first few years of their lives. The third is named Melis, the goddess of motherly instinct, and compassion. Some philosophers and monks believe that her power comes from her parent's, specifically her mother's love for her father and creation. Fourth is Jhalia, the goddess of commitment and marriage. Most of her major followers believe her power comes from the strength of her parent's marriage. Fifth is Harik, the god of craftsmanship and hard work. It's believed he gave man its unmatched building abilities. Sixth is Gharnim, the god of equality and acceptance. He has been described as being quite short and thin, but having a calming voice.

Seventh was Kialay, the goddess of comedy and wonder. There have been many stories of her interacting with mortals for reasons ranging from just hanging out, to needing a mate. She has four half god children that represent the kinds of entertainment. The only being she has successfully created children with was an elvan jester named Vinhil, who ascended to godhood and became her husband after they conceived the quintuplets. She is also credited with creating the fairy races, like traditional fairies, or gnomes for example.

The eighth goddess is Lillithia, the goddess of Physical pleasures and fertility. She was responsible for the creation of creatures like mermaids and other creatures that are commonly characterised as being very sexual. It has been discovered that when interacting with mortals, her body takes the form of what the mortal finds most attractive. Several of these accounts have been documented. Ninth is Uldwing, the god of sophistication. Lillithia often plays tricks on him and attempts to make him lose his temper.

Tenth is Palkih, the god of death. He is the husband of the eleventh, Malkane, the goddess of life. Despite being called the eleventh principle god, she is not the sister of the others. She first existed in the dreams of Palkih as his perfect match. The Father God knew of his son's wishes and decided to give his son the temporary ability to create life through will, and overjoyed god brought his dream bride to life. They gave birth to a son, Dreahul, this name means Grimm Reaper. Finally, there was the twelfth, the youngest, this god became a collective race of beings after sacrificing himself to end a God War. Humhal, the god to inherit the Parent God's' throne. He is also responsible for creating the Angelic races for the purpose of serving the parent Gods, but through the wishes of the Mother God, they became a free-willed race that in the end chose to serve them. Peace felt achieved. There was harmony between all beings, but when the Parent Gods sleep, there is no one to keep the peace.