His Anger

Frida's POV

Frida's POV

I felt sick in my stomach. My best friend being pinned to the ground by a scary animatronic, Bonnie? I then realised the way he pinned her to the ground, instead of having his hand next to her head, his hand was on her torso. Then I realised that he only had one arm, and no face, and you see parts of his endoskeleton through his black dresspants. 

"Y-you m-must be, B-bonnie?!" Bonbon kept on stuttering,

-"I h-heard I needed to please you..." Bonbon stuttered again.

-"Bring me my face and my arm, then I would think about it." His cold voice hissed. I instantly though, "Where in the world are we gonna find this guys face and arm!?". Looking for that would be mission impossible when you don't even know what those body parts look like.

-"Bonnie, stop scaring them." A firm, but calm voice ordered. We turned to see where the voice came from, a male animatronic. He had bear ears, blue eyes, and was wearing a black top hat, and a black suit/tuxedo. though you could see his endoskeleton through the holes in his pant legs. He had a very serious expression on his face with his arms crossed. Behind him were two more animatronic's. One of the animatronics had maroon hair and yellow eyes and had maroon colored fox ears and Pirate outfit and his look was finished with an eye patch and hook. The other one was probably the only girl, She had Yellow to brown ombre hair lavender eyes. Her long hair went down and a silver bow kept it from going to wild. She was wearing a VERY short yellow crop top, and on the bottom was a silk purple dress thing that went to her, I can't even tell. She had purple shorts on with yellow sneakers, she would have looked perfectly normal if it wasn't for the fact her endoskeleton was seen through the holes on her legs and that she had no fingers and her bottom jaw was really damaged.

-"Freddy, sometimes you just had to be a pain in the butt." Bonnie hissed at the guy in the suit who I guess is Freddy but Bonnie got up and went next to the pirate.

-"Who the heck are you pe- uhhh animatronics?" Cina questioned them.

-"You should know!" The fox pointed out and the blonde girl slapped him.

-"Sorry for that little, *Cough Cough* Bonnie *Cough* jumpscare, though we WILL be back soon." Freddy said in a monotone voice. His gang then lined up behind Freddy and they all left our room/backstage.

-"WAIT!" I shouted and started running outside the backstage (where they should be) But as soon as I dashed out the door, they were gone...