This Is Un'Bear'able

Frida's POV

It was free-roam time which was a good thing since my voice got a bit hoars while singing, maybe I should get a drink of water. I went to the kitchen and to my surprise, there were no chefs in there, strange. I got a glass cup from a cupboard and filled it with water. I was about to take a sip of it when a male voice greeted,

-"Hey." I turned around and saw FREDDY right behind me.

-"What are you doing out of the Parts & Service room?" I asked him.

-"Long story short, a bunch of kids got in there and got intrest in me and tried to ride and sit on me, and I ran away before they did that for the second time."

-"Makes sense. I would have done the same." I replied. I was REALLY lucky to not be in the situation. I then started to sip my water.

-"Never thought of it till now, but you DO look cute." He said, making me spit the water into the sink. He said I was cute!?!? I started to blush, really bad and Freddy chuckled. Okay, maybe I thought he was also cute, but that was strange. My thoughts were interupted when someone pushed me onto the floor. I turn my head to see a little boy with blonde hair, riding me like horse. Apperantly a bunch more kids did the same but to Freddy.

-"God this hurts" I mumbled under my breath. Freddy tried to crawl away but a little girl was clinging onto both the table legs, and Freddy's legs. He tried to pull up but the girl let go and he fell on me (which BTW a few kids made me lay on the floor) and ended up KISSING me.

-"aww..." I heard a young voice say and Freddy got off me and we both saw the little girl who was holding Freddy's Leg earlier with an iphone in her hands recording EVERYTHING. All I could do was look at Freddy, and blush maddly.

Sen: *whispers* Lily, you got the video?

Girl: Yeah! *shows video*

Sen: This is pure gold.

Lily: *Posts vid on youtube and facebook*

Sen: We are so dead. *giggles*

Lily: Yeah *chuckles*

Sound: Did you guys do something ship worthy WITHOUT telling me!?

Sen: Is had nothing to do with Fronnie, Fonnie, Foxica, Goldentrap, Bonion, or Manxy.

Sound: Then I don't care. *Leaves*

Lily: The video already got 51 views, 49 likes, and 2 dislikes.

Sen: Like I said, pure gold.