When Percy meets Potter (A Percy Jackson/ Harry Potter Facebook story)

Hello there!! It's BeJazzled here but you can call me Jazzy, or whatever you want really... :3 This is my first Wattpad so please try not to be too harsh, this might be completely soul destroying but could you try and limit the maiming/killing. I've got to watch Sea of Monsters yet so you might have to wait a bit XD.

You've probably heard of Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, they're famous enough, but you probably won't have heard the story of what happens when they accidentally become friends on Facebook ...
Well here it is! The adventure never published before!!! Da da da daaaa!!

Jazzy's conscience: Just get on with the story kid! No one want to hear your ramblings! *huffs*

Okay okay! I'll stop babbling!!! Here goes:

Percy Jackson is now friends with Harry Potter.

Percy Jackson: Idek why I added you. I'm sorry who are you?

Harry Potter: I might ask you the same question!

Percy Jackson: Whatever dude ._.

Ron Weasley: LOOK IT'S A WHALE!!

Leo Valdez: LO-Hey wait a minute! That's my line! I don't know who you think you are but nobody steals Leo Valdez's line! I said NOBODY.

Ron Weasley: 0_0

Hermionie Granger: Look it's an idiot! *rolls eyes* I though I told you to delete this account Harry! It's too dangerous! I mean look at the weirdos you have managed to befriend. Don't you ever listen to me?? How many times do I have to prove to you that I am the smartest and know what's best!

Ron Weasley: I couldn't be bothered to read all that...
Harry Potter and 45 others like this

Percy Jackson: You calling me a weirdo? :-/

Leo Valdez: Nu uh Girlfriend! Oh it's on! You wanna go? *snaps fingers in a z formation*

Jason Grace: -.- You gay Leo?

Chiron: That explains a lot...
326 people like this

Leo Valdez: HEY! I'm not gay! :(

Annabeth Chase: Sure you aren't ;) and everybody SHUT IT!

Ginny Weasley: o3o

Annabeth Chase: Sorry! It's just my notifications were sky rocketing! I'm sure we can figure this out logically. :3

Tyson : hehe a mustache face

Annabeth Chase:...

Hermionie Granger: I agree with the blonde girl.

Draco Malfoy: For once the mud-blood actually agrees with someone!

Hermionie Granger: ...

Draco Malfoy: And now she's speechless! Another first! ;)

Hermionie Granger: *facepalm* How did you even manage to get on here??

Percy Jackson: Everybody SHUT UP!!!!!!!! No one else talk on this post!
Everyone likes this

Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Leo Valdez, Ron Weasley, Annabeth Chase, Ginny Weasley, Chiron, Tyson, Draco Malfoy and Jason Grace have logged off.

Voldermort: Lawl

Kronos: -.- No, just no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there it is!! My first chapter! ^^ Did y'all like??? Comments please! XD