Fright Night Speckle:)

As its Halloween, I've decided to make this little special. Just because I love you guys so much for the 50 reads this chapter is going to be a bit different from the rest. Now stop hassling me and go read it! No I won't tell you what happens. You do realise that curiosity killed the cat, I think that's a pretty big hint that its something bad. Now READ before I set my collection of furry animal hats on you!!:)))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I stare at the screen of the laptop in shock. After having got used to the soft white light emitting from it over the week I'd owned it, my room mates weren't disturbed in their sleep and continued to breath peacefully in their separate beds, oblivious to my sudden horror.

Apart from Ron of course.

Knowing that my best friend was... how should I put this politely... not the quietest sleeper around, I decided to let him stay up and keep me company while I continued my midnight socialising

Tonight was Halloween- an auspicious time for magic. But the message on the screen was just a little too close to being a trick rather than a treat for my liking.

Percy Jackson has sent you a message

"Help"

Ron leaned closer to the computer as if that would help him understand any better. I doubted that it even helped him see any better, although he didn't admit it, I suspected his eyesight was deteriorating.

"Eh?"

I sighed, this was probably going to mean trouble. Again. I swore some crazy god out there was inventing as much as possible stupidly dangerous things and throwing them at me. Why wasn't life fair? Couldn't a hero get a break? I guess not. I scowled inwardly, realising I sounded like a brat.

Percy Jackson and co had been a kind of friend to Hogwarts students for the past week. As Hogwarts had only just started up its new computer system, only a precious few had Facebook account and suchlike. Making them feel slightly lonely. But Percy,Leo and the rest of that rowdy American bunch who lived at some kind of camp on Long Island had lifted up the spirits of the students with Facebook accounts and made them eager to meet new people.

But how did they need Hogwarts's help when they were just regular mortals. Nothing could be that bad.

"Ping"

Ron, obviously lost in his own thoughts, reached for the laptop with a frown. Snapping out of his daydream he stared at the screen his face blank. Unexpectedly he started guffawing so hard he dropped the computer and fell on the floor clutching his sides.

Glaring at the ginger, I snatched the laptop of the floor and looked to see what was wrong. Underneath the last message that Percy had sent was a picture. I recognised him instantly from his profile picture and let out a dark chuckle when I realised why he had an expression of irritation and humiliation on his face. It might've had something to do with the fact that the biggest, slimiest, ugliest dog I had ever seen was sitting on his head.

In the background of the picture I could just make out teenagers in orange shirts fleeing from a whole pack of the creatures.

"Just a guess but I don't think they're regular mortals."

"Ginny!" I cried hugging the person standing behind me.

"Harry!" She laughed at me, hugging me back.

"I haven't seen you since before the summer holidays! I missed you." I said the last bit a little quieter and leaned forward-

"Erm, I am still here you know..."

I jumped back startled to look at a slightly miffed Ron with his arms folded.

Whoops. I had completely forgot about him as soon as I noticed Ginny.

I tried to look as sorry as I could. Maybe all that time practicing my 'puppy dog expression' in the mirror would count for something...

Ron glared at me. Nope, that didn't work as I'd hoped. He cleared his throat and turned to Ginny.

"Why are you here anyway? Curfew-"

She cut him off with a wave of her hand.

"Oh I was just passing by when I heard you talking about helping Percy, lets go help him!" She said brightly while Ron's eyes narrowed.

"You were just passing by were you?"

Ginny dropped her head and through the curtain of red hair I could see her blushing angrily. Before I could snap at Ron a groan from the beds to the right of us caught our attention.

"Ugh. Americans better have good sweets for Halloween otherwise I'm not going. Trick or Treating wont be the same.

I rolled my eyes. "They invented it idiot." I scolded the lump that was probably Seamus.

I sighed. I had expected only to bring a few of our best wizards and witches but more and more people seemed to be turning up. Someone put a hand on my shoulder and I turned round to snap at them.

"Fine! You can come- oh hey Hermionie!"

She shoved several atlases into my arms.

"If you are flying to America in the middle of the night with a bunch of students then you are going to need a navigator. But you're lucky, I've got it covered. " She waved a hand and trunks magically appeared in the dormitory as soon as a bunch of gigging girls who I didn't even know walked in.

"I've packed for all of us and if you follow me this way ladies and gentlemen then we can board our flight to save these Americans."

While she strode out of the door confidently I gaped at Ron.

"How the hell? She didn't even know!" I shut my mouth suddenly, realising that I was probably doing a very good impression of a goldfish.

He snorted at me. "It's Hermionie, she knows everything."

I shrugged, I best get used to it. I doubted this night was going to get any less weird. With a yawn I grabbed my laptop and abled after Ron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so far??? I just wanted to do an intro with Harry and the gang. I'm not going to do the journey as it would be the most boring thing you have ever read. Trust me. In the six hours or whatever it took me to get to America from the UK I managed to watch Rio in four languages, read the magazine 14 times and .. well, see what I mean? You would die of boredom.

The next chapter part of this lil Halloween story is gonna be when they all meet from Percy's point of view. It's only gonna be one chapter but a long one if that's ok. You can skip it if you're bored.;)

Oh and I nearly forgot! When you type in 'Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Facebook' this is third!! *Jazzy does stupid and pointless happy dance*

Bai Bai! And..

H🎃PPY H🎃LL🎃WEEN!!

May the horse be with you and all that Jazz:)