♥ naruko ♡ love ♥

Naruko POV

It was the same day as usual but today was the I start school, I used a transformation jutsu, I walked into my bathroom it wasn't big but it was fine for me, I brushed my teeth and got dressed, about the time I was done I was at the door, I opened it then locked it as I was outside.

As I started to walk to school I felt eyes on me there only staring at me because I'm a monster I looked down from there hatred eyes, I fell down as I bumped into someone, I looked up "sor-"it was him Sasuke Uchiha why did I bump into him out of all people

I got up have dusted myself off, I looked at Sasuke but looked away. I started walking to school, as I got there I walking inside the classroom and sat down by a window in the back. I heard screaming, I looked around and landed on Sasuke, I just looked away and stared out the window I heard footsteps coming close and felt someone sitting next to me.

I took a peak and saw it was Sasuke who sat next to me oh god why do you hate me wait, god, isn't real if he was... he would of... helped me I started to hear yelling again I turn to where the yelling was and saw Ino and Sakura. There was only one empty seat next to Sasuke, I saw Sakura sit next to Sasuke ahh Sakura won this time

I looked at Sakura "heyy Sakura what are you doing~" I faked a smile when Sakura looked at me "oh? you were here the whole time Naruto?" "ahh, it hurts that you didn't notice me~ but don't you think Ino looks good with Sasuke?"

I smiled at Sakura as she looked mad at me, I sat back on my seat but I felt someone staring at me, I turn to look at Sasuke "what do you want teme" "dope" then he looked away as if nothing happened, I looked away feeling mad.

( sometime later )

I walked out the classroom into the hallway but felt someone staring at me, I turn around and saw nobody ...weird I looked away as I started to walk to the woods, that was in front of the school.

I felt like I was far enough, I looked around making sure nobody was around, I took off my transformation jutsu and walked home from there.

?? POV

As I was walking out of the classroom into the hallway I heard someone calling me, I turn around seeing Sasuke "didn't you hear me calling you" I shook my head "what's up" "I need you to follow Naruto" what? "why"

Sasuke looked at me displeased "do I need to explain myself to you" "I'll go" I sighed as Sasuke walked away, I look around for Naruto and saw him not too far away and followed him why Naruto?

I walked into the woods that was in front of the school, we walked what I felt like hours but saw Naruto stopped. I hid behind a thick tree before he started to look around then I saw smoke around him he took off a jutsu when the smoke cleared I saw a pretty girl standing where Naruto once was standing at

Wait that was a transformation jutsu!? so Naruto was really a girl? I was shocked as I watch Naruto walk away, I got over it when Naruto was far away and ran back to my house, I slid on the floor Naruto was a girl... I gotta tell Sasuke this tomorrow.

~the next day~

I was walking to school, as I saw Sasuke I ran up to him "Sasuke I found out something about Naruto" he stopped walking and turn to me, he waited for me to continue "I found out Naruto was using a transformation jutsu and he turned out to be a girl"