♥Naruko♡love♥k

I woke up and got dressed, I was wearing orange shorts and a jacket that has orange and a black line on it, then I rapped bandages on my arms(just like the picture). I went to wake up Sasuke, Sasuke woke up and gave me a kiss, I smiled and went to go cook. when I was done Sasuke came in and sat down and I put the food down next to Sasuke and me and we ate. then we walked out of the house, me and Sasuke didn't talk when we were walking to the exam when we did there was 2 boys at a big door and people yelling and pushing. I turn around and to see Sasuke gone, I looked around trying to fine Sasuke but I can't fine him then someone pushed me and I almost fell, I felt someone catch me *Sasuke* when I looked it wasn't Sasuke but...??? Said " I got you, Naruko " I said " oh Hino-kun " ( I change Hinata to a male and Hino catch Naruko like the picture) Hino said " are you ok Naruko " I said " yes thank you Hino-kun, umm
Hino-kun? " Hino said " yes Naruko " I said " umm you can out me down now Hino-kun " Hino blushed a little Hino said " oh sure " he's puts me down Hino said are you here to take the exam " I said " yes " Hino grabbed my hand and started running I said " Hino-kun w-where are we going " Hino said " to the exam it's going to start soon ".

~at the exam ~^O^~~

Me and Hino walked inside the exam room and when I looked around I saw *Sasuke* but there was someone sitting next to Sasuke and there was no room for me so I sat with Hino and waited for the exams to begin.

~the exam begin~

There was a man standing the man said " if you Cheat on the exam you will be kicked out and you can take the teat next year blah blah blah... Start " we all started with the exam but I saw a eye it was a sand eye * someone using there chaka * I looked around and no one notice , I looked back at the eye and it looked at me I turn to look at my test fast * did the eye looked at me??? Wait can we use our chaka to cheat without them knowing * I looked around again and looked back at my test and I use my chaka and I got the answer * they didn't notice that I use my chaka, did Sasuke and Sakura know about this *

~in there minds ((( ●<~

Sasuke:* I does Naruko know... *
Sakura:* does that girl know.. *

~Naruko~

* I hope so * I was done with the test before everyone else, I looked for that eye again and there it was looking at others people test so I just keep on looking at it, but the was gone, I started to look around again but I looked down at my test and saw sand? When I looked at it, it was the eye and it looked at me in the eye so I hit it and it dispersed.

~??? POV~

* damn who is she * I looked around for her again.

~Naruko POV~

~time skip~

It was about time that everyone was done, then the guy looked at everyone ??? Said " now for the 10 test " everyone yelled " WHAT!! "
??? Said " you can leave and take the exam next year with you're team or stay here and take it " when everyone heard that some people left with there team and some people stayed ??? Said " you passed the 10 test " everyone yelled " WHAT?! " when he explained about the exam ??? Said " I wanted to see you will stay or not if you stay it shows that you are reddy for the next exam " the people who are left all looked at the guy, then a women came throw the window with a long piece of paper it say ' congratulations ' ??? Said ' congratulations for passing the exam, its now time for the next exam!! " everyone was surprised that there was a other exam ??? Said " now follow me to the next exam!!! " she jumped out of the window and we all ran out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ its time for the exam!!!!! Yay everything will happen, wait the the next exam to seeeeee what will happen (*≧▽≦) and I have my phone to do my kawaii faces (*'▽`*) well see you guys in the next story (⌒▽⌒)~~~~~~~~~~~~~