♥Naruko♡love♥

~Naruko POV~

I looked at Sasuke Sasuke said " just a boy version of you " I said " I know right " I smiled at Naruto Sakura was just looking at us Sakura said " what did you mean by 'well I believe you because Sasuke and Sakura won't come in knocking' " I looked at Sakura * did she remember that* then I looked at Naruto,  I was still hugging him Naruto sighed he said " when I mean by that is...  That Sasuke and Sakura will just pop up in my office without knocking " Sakura walks up to Naruto's desk.  She puts her hands down on the desk then she smiled Sakura said " nnnnn Naruto-kunnnnnn,  you won't mind of I ask something " Naruto just said " sure" Sakura said " in this world (wahh I don't remember if I said dimension or world in the previous chapter wahh but I'm to lazyyyyyyy to go check it again booooo)  is Sasuke married to someone? " I just looked at Sakura with 'that's what you wanted to ask Naruto' face. Naruto cough Naruto said " well Sasuke was married to you Sakura " everyone was quite for a second until,  Sakura yelled " what do you mean was married huhhh! " Naruto said " b-Boruto...  Umm can you " Boruto said " sure" Boruto sighed "Sakura, you and Sasuke had a child but.. " Sakura said " we had a child " Boruto said " but something happened in your marriage that you guys are divorce now and you Sakura have the child now " Sakura said " w-well do you know who started the fight " Boruto said " you stated the fight Sakura " I looked at Sakura,  she looked like she was about to cry.  Everyone was quite,  so I let go of Naruto and walk to Boruto I said " heyyyy Sasuke " Sasuke looked at me Sasuke said " what is it Naruko " I smiled I said " sense me and Naruto look the same don't you think Boruto looks like me when I was little,  don't you think so too " Sakura, Sasuke said " I guess " I said " Sasuke what was that jutsu again " Sasuke said " that jutsu " I nodded, Sasuke sighed Sasuke said " it's called (I don't remember if they even have one so I'm making one up ≧,≦) young no jutsu " I did the jutsu,  I looked at Boruto I said " wow Boruto your taller then me " Boruto said " we'll I am one of the tallest in class,  so of course I'm taller then you cause your a girl " Sasuke said " he said it " and sighed. I grab him and push him on the floor,  I sat on him I said " but I'm more stronger then you, B~o~r~u~t~o " Boruto was trying to get away from my grip.  I was hearing them talk Naruto said " what happened " Sasuke said " what happened was Boruto made fun of Naruko's height " Naruto said " oh " there was a knock at the door Naruto said " come in " I took this chance to get Revenge for My height. I let go of Boruto and he pined me down like I did before,  the girl walked in and looked over here first, I faked the tears in the corner of my eyes.  ??? Said " BORUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO A INNOCENT GIRL " Boruto looked over slowly,  Boruto got off me quickly Boruto said " I wasn't doing nothing to her,  she was the one who pined me,  I swear Sarada " Naruto said " umm Sarada what was it that you came here for " Sarada said " I came here to ask you if you know where Boruto is but he was here trying to molest this innocent girl Here,  is that right " she looked at me I said " y-yes " in a fake sad tone Boruto said " but S-" Sarada said " I don't want to hear it " I heard Sasuke sighed Sasuke said " Naruko come over here and stop playing around " I said " ok Sasuke " Sarada turned to Sasuke  Sarada said " dad is that you!? " she ran and hugged Sasuke.  I got a feeling I didn't like her hugging Sasuke, only I can hug Sasuke.  I ran Sasuke and hugged him I said " no he's mine " I tried to shoo her away from Sasuke Sarada said " what do you mean he's my dad and I'm Sarada Uchiha " she pointed at her back of her shirt Sarada said " I don't see a Uchiha symbol on you " I release the jutsu and jump on Sasuke,  Sarada let go of Sasuke.  I pointed at my back I said " see I have it " Naruto said " Sarada there from a different world then ours " Sarada yelled " what!!! Th-then that's not my dad " Naruto said " yes and she is not your mom " he pointed at Sakura.  Sarada nodded I said " umm I think that we are staying until we find that black hole again,  so is there a place we can stay at? " Sarada said " then you guys can stay at my house " I smiled I said " thank you Sarada but Sasuke need clothes,  should we go buy some Sasuke? " Naruto said " don't worry about that I have clothes for Sasuke " I said " ah it's not all orange right " Naruto said " don't worry it's not all orange " I sighed * thank god there not all orange cause they don't look good on Sasuke * Sakura said " wait a sec.  Is 'your' mom still here " Naruto said " good question Sakura " Sarada said " I don't know if she still there.  We just have to go see " Sarada walked out,  me, Sasuke and Sakura followed her.

~timeskip~

We arrived at Sarada 'mom's' house,  Sarada opened the door Sarada said " 'mom' I'm home " then we heard 'welcome home Sarada' we all walked to the living room and saw 'Sakura' she turned around and saw Sasuke but not Sakura ( btw the one with ' in the name or mom is Sarada mom Sakura and the one without the thing is not Sarada mom you get it? ) 'Sakura' said " s-Sasuke is that you " the she looked at me,  I smiled at her 'Sakura' said " who are you " I said " my name is Naruko " I stayed smiling her eyes when to me to Sakura 'Sakura' said " why do you have the same face as me " Sakura was about to say some thing Sarada said " mom these people are from a different world, they fell in a black hole and they ended up here. They need a place to stay and clothes so I said they can come Here and stay " 'Sakura' said " well there are only 4 rooms here but 2 of them are mine and Sarada so one of you have to share a room and what about this Sasuke what is he going to wear " I said " Naruto said he will let Sasuke wear his clothes " she nodded 'Sakura' said " well you guys need to take a shower,  it's pretty late so I'm going off to bed and if you need clothes ask Sarada" Sarada said " my room is right there " she pointed at a door Sakura said " hey Sasuke let's sleep in the same room " I walk to see where the bath room is * Sasuke will never sleep in the same room with the person he don't like * I found the bathroom. I opened the door when I was about to close it a hand stopped it I turn around and saw that it was Sasuke Sasuke said " I'm taking one with you " I blushed I said " o-k ".

~timeskip~

Me and Sasuke were done all we did was just relaxed in a bubble bath. Then Sakura went in,  I walked to Sarada room with a towel around me.  I knocked on her door,  I heard 'come in' I opened the door I said " where are the clothes at? " Sarada pointed at a basket full of clothes.  I found a shirt that didn't have pink on it,  I pulled the towel to my waist and tied it Sarada said " what are you doing " I said " don't worry we are both girl " she sighed I put on the shirt half way but it didn't fit me I said " hey Sarada this shirt don't fit me " then Sakura came in when the towel on her waist Sarada said " what up with you guy just walking around like that and it should fit you " ( btw I for got to put that Naruko put some underwear on but I'm to lazy to change it again :p) Sakura said " of course it don't fit you Naruko your too big " Sarada looked at me then looked down at herself then patted her chest,  Sakura had clothes on already.  I walked to the door and opened it a little I said " Sasuke come here " Sasuke was about to go in to the room,  then he walked over to me Sasuke said " what is it Naruko,  make it quick because I'm tired " I said " take off your shirt " Sasuke just looked at me Sasuke said " why " I said " because 'Sakura' clothes don't fit me " Sasuke sighed Sasuke said " fine " he took of his shirt and gave it to me he said " here " I said " thank you s-a-s-u-k-e-kunnnn " he just shook his head and walked back to the room. I put on the shirt,  Sasuke shirt are always clean and they smell good to,  of course it's big on me like a dress Sarada said " just leave the towels here " we nodded and left the towels there,  we closed the door.  I walked to the room me and Sasuke are sharing,  I closed the door and saw Sasuke sleeping,  I walked over to the bed and went in to the blankets with Sasuke.  I moved closer because I feel cold, I put my head on his chest, everything was going dark but I felt Sasuke hand go around my waist and pull me closer to him.  I felt warm and I fell asleep like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That it's I did 1,659 words wahhh I was doing it for 2 nights,  I dont know if I did good but I hope you guys like or love it and thank you for reading this book it makes me happy to see people are reading my book just 2 more days until my birthday yay
( ̄▽ ̄)~■□~( ̄▽ ̄)
I might post the other one on my birthday I'm working on the other ♥Naruko♡love♥ right now ahhh and I have to pack up for my birthday too much work being done and there will be a big test coming too -sighs- well see you guys later (>^ω^<) now it's 1,762words