♥ Naruko ♡ love ♥

Naruko POV

*god Kakashi what's taking you so long* "what's going on here?" I turn to the voice and saw Kakashi "well, um Sakura-" "Sakura was putting her nose in our business, where it doesn't belong and started bitching around, calling Naruko a liar".

I looked at Sasuke as he sounded pissed then I turn to Sakura and saw a sad but almost crying face, I turned back to Kakashi "Kakashi-sensei, I believe we aren't able to do the training you had plan us to do, I'm sorry but can you somehow make us... pass?" Kakashi rubbed my head making my hair a mess "since I didn't get any sleep last night... I'll let you guys pass but only if this stays a secret only between us"

I smiled at Kakashi when he took off his hand and nodded, I felt my hand being pulled, I turn to look at Sasuke "let's go home, Naruko" "hn! bye bye, Kakashi-sensei, Sakura" I turn around walking hand in hand with Sasuke. 

A few minutes or hour later

we walked into the house, I closed the door and come up behind Sasuke, I wrapped my arms around his waist "don't be mad at Sakura, she didn't know" I felt his hands on mine "...she was bitching and calling you a liar all because she thinks I'll get with her"

Sasuke turned around facing me while I still have my hands wrapped around him "I only have eyes for you, I'll only be nice to you, all the other girls can fuck off" his brows were being pushed together, I smiled and tippytoe kissing him on the lips "oh? is this the rare Sasuke Uchiha blush" I giggled, he pulled our body closer and grabbed my chin, kissing me lightly, making me blush like a tomato "well, well, well, who's face is red now" I hid my face in his chest "l-let's go to sleep now its dark out now" 

Sasuke took my hand and took me to the room, once we were in the room he let go of my hand and once I looked up I was thrown clothes "here sleep in that" it was a long sleeve black v-neck shirt with white shorts. both me and Sasuke turn our back to each other to get changed, while I was putting on the shorts, they kept on falling off, so I kept them off. we got done and I told Sasuke about the shorts, he was fine with it since he sleeps with her shirt off.

when we were in bed, almost sleeping we were cuddling, he had his head in my neck and his arms wrapped about my waist, while I had my face in his now messy hair and my arms around him also, plus our legs being tangled together "we have a day off tomorrow..so let's go on a date Naruko" "let's..go.." I heard Sasuke chuckled "go to sleep, we have plans tomorrow" "love you Sasuke...." I felt safe in Sasuke arms, making me feel sleepy but before I fell into the warm darkness I heard a "love you too" I smiled and fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(edited 07/01/2019 July 1, 2019) kept it short only fixing the story a little(a lot)