Friday the 13th

Prologue

It was a Friday night in my neighborhood and everyone was freaking out because there was this serial killer. I couldn't even sleep at night as I was in fear that I was going to be next. I stayed up late that night because no matter how hard I tried to sleep, I just couldn't. So I decided to go downstairs and get me some pistachio ice cream to help me calm my nerves down. There was a loud noise that resembled thunder. I could not really think at all, so i just turned on the T.V to the news hoping that my fear would be pushed aside. Unforuntaly, I was so wrong as an another victim was claimed dead. The police said that the student name was Maya Pierce, I felt like I couldn't breath anymore. Maya has been my best friend since birth and we shared everything together. My whole world was falling apart as they showed Maya's body as she layed dead on the grass of her backyard. Her face was all bloody and there was a hole where her ribs should have been. Her hair was tainted red as if it was being pulled forcefully. Even from the T.V, I could tell that the grass surrounding her body was slightly red meaning that the grass had soaked up her blood like a vampire might have done if they existed. I just wanted to crawl up in a hole and die, I never thought that I would lose my only friend. I wasn't the most popular girl in my high school and I was quite proud of that. I only needed Maya to help me get through the long years of high school. We were so close to graduating because we were both in our senior year just months away to going to college and we just wanted to be free from that place. Now that will never happen, I will never get to see Maya walking down the ailse in her wedding dress looking all beatiful, I could never see the future children that she had hoped to have in the future. None of that would never happen and I felt like dying. I didn't know what to do now and I quickly glanced over at the clock seeing that it was a little past midnight.