The very next day part 1

Chapter One

The moment that I woke from my long slumber, the memories of last night came flashing back. Her lifeless body hanging there covered in blood. The way her eyes were filled with fear as her last breaths became the only thing between life and death. I could almost feel the pain she felt that night. I didn't want to go to school that day either because I know that everyone will try to comfort me or they will avoid me. Either way, I didn't need their pity and I'm already used to the people that doesn't acknowledge me in any way possible. So I just sat in my bed for ten minutes before going to the bathroom. My eyes were red and puffy, my hair looked like an hurricane went through it, and my clothes all wrinkled. I took a quick shower and changed into some black skinny jeans,  a teal sweater, and teal converses along with my black bag. 

As soon as I pulled into the school's parking lot, all heads turned toward me and I had an sudden interest in my shoes. I kept walking until I got to my first class of the day and this was usually the time where everyone would pick on me until the bell rang.  The day was like any other but one thing was missing: the laughing and pointing at. People kept staring at me and whispering about me as if this wasn't normal, the death of Maya only  added to it. As the last class ended, I drove straight home eager to get away from the school. When I got the door unlocked, there was something different here. I may not a supernatural creature or anything, but I defintily noticed something even though everything was in the same place as I left it. It wasn't as anything was moved, but something seemed off. I walked into the living room to watch some t.v and instead I saw a note on the coffee table. Apparently the killer wasn't out of my life for good as I had hoped. I just didn't get it, out of everyone in town, the killer had to come after me. Me out of all the kids at my school who had more friends or the people who were smarter than me, what did I ever do wrong?

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Well, this is the first chapter completed( sorry if so short) I wil say what the note said in next chapter.