The very next day part 2

Recap:

Danielle went after a long day of being alone at school. Everybody kept whispering and pointing at her as she walked from class to class. The final bell of the day rang signaling it was time to go home. Danielle went home straight away and saw a note on the coffee table in the living room. She started wondering what she ever did wrong.

Part 2

Dani (short for danielle) sat at her desk in her lavender colored room while being on her laptop looking up some outfits she wished she had but could never afford for her life. Which wasn't very long as I must add. Dani was freaking out at this point and it had been 2 days since she was supposely threatned for reasons unknown. She didn't know what to do since she had no clue what she did to upset the unknown killer. Not only was she beyond her breaking point, she recently started having terrifying nightmares where she was lost in a dark forest where she wanted to run, but didn't have the strength to move her legs. The killer was right there 20 feet away and with every breath she took, the killer seemed to get closer and closer. When he was about to take the final blow, she would wake up sweaty at 3 in the morning. She was literally bout to take her own life if that meant this unbearable pain would stop. But, she was also thinking it through and she knew that the killer would just appaluding her if that happened.

Well guys, thank u for reading this
I am trying to dedicate this to jennyishappy for encouraging me to continue this and iam_Kimmyc for giving me the story in the first place.