Too little Too late

Recap:

Not only was she beyond her breaking point, she recently started having terrifying nightmares where she was lost in a dark forest where she wanted to run, but didn't have the strength to move her legs. The killer was right there 20 feet away and with every breath she took, the killer seemed to get closer and closer. When he was about to take the final blow, she would wake up sweaty at 3 in the morning. She was literally bout to take her own life if that meant this unbearable pain would stop. But, she was also thinking it through and she knew that the killer would just appaluding her if that happened. 

It was no more than a month since she had started being threated and when she started having the nightmares and she was still scared asleep or not. 
She didn't know what to do with her life now. She was losing her sleep quickly and that became a problem during school as she fell asleep in her history class. She last remembered her teacher teaching the class about the egyptian pharaohs when her body gave into the exhaustion she felt. She wasn't sure if that banging noise was real or not. She opened her eyes only to be blinded by a bright light, once her blindness subsided, she saw a angry history teacher looking at her with disappoint skectch into his eyes. She was once his favorite student since she used to always get A's before her life became a living hell.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 Sorry it is so short, I have been losing some ideas for story, but still going to write it.