sixteen

i kinna feel like this is going by super fast i think i might do longer chapters ((but not super long just a little longer that currently)) after this one, this is going to be short af and also in this chapter the italic writing isnt blurryface talking

third person view

it was a warm summer night. with a slight breeze. it was cold enough to wear a sweater so you wouldnt be cold but warm enough it wasnt to hot in a sweater. it was the perfect weather for a walk outside. it was around 11pm but since it was summer there was still a slight amount of light out.

tylers pov

i shakily walked the sidewalk down the highway. there were no cars and everything was still, i was alone. i stuffed my hands into the pockets of my black hoodie and walked a bit slower, i was in no rush i had to relax- for once.

anxiety filled up inside me and i hated this feeling but it made me more sure of what i was doing. i continued to slow my pace until i wasnt walking anymore.

everything was quiet.

everything was still.

i removed my hands from my pockets, hands mostly covered as the sweater was a little big on me. i leaned against the rail and looked over it.

yup, itd be high enough.

i took a deep breathe and tried to stop fucking shaking god why do i have to be such an inconvenience to myself!

i got myself over the rail and was now sitting on it, i had my eyes shut as i slowly begun to lower myself from the rail and stand on the other side.

one. last. breath.

keeping my hands gripped on the rail, i opened my eyes and saw that the drop seemed even higher up than before. a small smile crept its way onto my face, id finally be dead.

i let go of the rail and jumped without thinking

my thoughts as soon as i jumped were what i was half expecting

as i fell i felt good about my decision i stopped shaking just like id finally stop breathing