twenty øne

since this is chapter 21 ill try and keep this one as happy as possible also leave me a comment if your liking the story?? i have no idea if you guys are liking it

"jish?"

"yes tyjo?" josh said looking up from his lunch to me.

"w-why are you jealous of ryan?"

he furrowed his brows "im not"

i gave him the same disbelieving look ryan had gave me the previous day

"ok listen, you already didnt want to hang out with me after school cause your always at franks and i get that. but you always have lunch with me. before we started dating you had two friends. me and frank. now your ignoring me cause you have a new friend, your replacing me, tyler."

"i am not. im having lunch with you now and if your free we could have lunch together again tomorrow. its no different if you wanted to go hang out with gerard or pete. i wouldnt care because i know they are your friends."

"yea but im the reason your his friend" he said firmly

"that doesnt make a difference." i said quietly

"okay, fine. im jealous of ryan! you spend alot of time with him, after school, at lunch, skipping class, on the weekend. sure we do that too but im jealous okay!"

"josh im sorry but-"

"no im sorry. invite ryan to lunch with us tomorrow, i wont get jealous i promise." he held my hand and smiled at me. a kid nearby screamed 'faggots!' toward us and i took my hand back.

-

"so ryan.." i said looking next to me at ryan.

"wanna have lunch with me tomorrow?"

he looked at me with no expression on his face. "what about josh?"

"he said hes sorry and said if you want you can join us for lunch"

"oh" smiled down at his hands "yea id like that"

"c-cool, so you still want to hang out this weekend? my moms gonna be gone so we can do whatever we want."

"yup, is it cool that i bring over some movies?"

"sure" the bell rang "ill see you tomorrow"

"can we meet at your locker before we go to lunch?"

"yup, bye ryan"

"bye tyler, ill see you tomorrow."

-

i waited by my locker the next day for ryan. i texted josh that ryan was gonna eat with us as ryan walked up behind me.

"h-hey" ryan said with a shaking voice

"hey, ready to go?"

"y-yup"

"you okay?" i said as we started walking to meet up with josh

"not really" i noticed him pull down his sweater sleeves. it was pretty hot out so i think i know why hes wearing a sweater, well, for the same reason i am.

"is it brendon?" i looked over at ryan who was looking down at his feet

"no, i just had a weird dream last night."

"what happened in the dream?"

"well.." ryan then described his very vivid dream that he killed himself. although it was different than mine because instead of jumping off a bridge he hung himself with his shoelaces

goner. ;; a joshler fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara