Synopsis

Walking around the beach, She could see the ocean waves roll over to the shore to say hello only to wish goodbye seconds after. She could see the leaves of the coconut trees rustle due to the dancing wind and
the white pure sand glowing under the radiant Sun rays.

The day was full of life and here She was, walking around the beach in a tight black dress, black pumps in one hand, a can of beer in other, black tear streaks running down her cheeks and hair; a disheveled mess.

She drained the last of the can and threw it in the bin, taking another can out of her purse, she took a long gulp. As her memories flooded back to Last night, could feel the tears stinging my eyes, She shook her head and rubbed her eyes. I have cried enough; She decided.

Before she could take a long pull of her beer, She tumbled over something and fell on the ground.
Hard.

Looking around, She saw a bottle, in it were letters carefully covered in yarn and the cork tight around the bottle opening. Giving into her curiosity, She took the bottle and tried to open it. But the cork wouldn't budge even after many tries. Frustrated, she smashed the bottle on the rock next to her, gaining weird stares from people. But she couldn't care less.

Carefully, removing the letters;there were three, Denise Osborne saw rich, thick paper with a dove seal on the top. Written with a fountain pen were the beautiful words which; she never knew would leave a mark on her soul.
Written with a fountain pen were the beautiful words of a heartbroken lover.

A/N: Here's the synopsis of the story.Hope you like it..
Please vote and share your views.