The last letter

2nd June 1996,
North Carolina.

Dear Melissa,
I can't. I cannot do this anymore. I thought I love you enough to let go, but I can't bear this anymore. We promised; you promised. You said you will ever be mine, through thick and thin, through light and dark.

Through the empty gateways of my throbbing heart, I wish you were here Melissa.

Where are you? Deep under the ocean or high up in the sky? Lost in the dark motions of the swivelling forests or in the long forgotten lanes of the city? After the long silence of the savage darkness comes the path of the glowing lustrous light. But you left me alone in the paths where darkness is pervading. I can never cross these paths Melissa,you took away the light that brightened my life away with you;beyond my reach.

Like a ray of sunshine you came in my life...
Like a blow of wind you left me...
You left me clueless...
But I still love you the same...

They promise on wedding: Till death do us part.
But in our case it will bring us together. I am coming to you Mel. The ruthless heart of this hustling time is forever frozen for me. I am coming through the golden gates of heaven to become forever immortal in your arms. I am coming to you Melissa, I am coming to you.

I won't let anything, not even my body keep us apart, Now my soul and yours will forever be one. I am coming to you Melissa, just wait for me. I will fulfil your last wish;throw these letters in the ocean. I wish these letters float forever and never touch the shore and remind every drop of water the unfinished story of our eternal love.

I'm coming to you. I'm coming.

Yours,
Noah.

Wounds mend wounds.
Denise believed it now.

Her broken heart was mended by cutting it once again.

She fell in love for a second time. But this time her heart would never be broken; because this time she fell in love with the words of a broken heart; the words of a wandering soul.

This time she fell in love with Noah.

Who knew love can be found washed ashore?

------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: hey! So the story ends here. Thanks for your support. Vote, comment and promote.
Thank you and bye until next time.