Chapter closed!

*DENISE POV*
As I reached my apartment, I saw 47 missed calls and 32 voice mails.
" Denny, I'm sorry. It was a mistake.I was drunk!"
" Denny! Please jus-ugh!"

I called him.
"Denny! You finally called! Where were you? I was so worri-"
"David, listen" my voice was shockingly calm.
And slurred.

"See David, what I had with you is done. You can easily replace me with Cathy. I wouldn't mind. Not even after 2 years after our engagement and please note the sarcasm! If you have called for seeking my permission an-"

"But I love you!"

"David. Do. Not. Interrupt. Me. Alright?" I said authoritatively.I could already picture him nodding.

"Okay so you are nothing more than my past to me now. Understand? So please for goodness' sake don't ever show me your fucking face and yes! How can I forget?"
Sarcasm dripping with each word.

" I will return all your gifts and the diamond ring! "
I didn't realise that I was shouting.
I sighed exasperatedly.

"Fuck you!''
With this I threw my iphone on the wall and dragged myself to my room in the best possible way as a drunk can.

I'm so done with this bullshit!
Chapter closed.

What Denise did not realise was that the letters were tightly clutch in her hand all the time and a new chapter was about to be written.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:  Hey there! Okay so this was kind of important for the story if you all are wondering. Next chapters will be the letters.
So three chapters to the end now!
Please vote and share your views.