Chapter 1: A New Friend, Maybe?

SUZY'S POV

Bae Suzy. Yes that is my name. I am just an ordinary girl with a pair of nerdy spectacle. I am senior in my school and this year is my last year. Of course I feels so happy. Unfortunately, I lost my lovely mom when I was 13. It was very difficult but thanks to my father because he still can take care of me so well and made me move forward.

As always I have to wake up early and attends my boring classes. Actually I am a nerdy girl who get bullied easily. I am not good at fight back. My goal is get off from this hell-like school and start a new life. Thats it. Here I am sitting on my seat, hearing Ms. Hwang's blabbing.

Finally today's school have ended. I walked home and saw my father was sitting on the long couch as he was watching tv.

"Dad, I'm home," I said with my lazy tone.

"Yeah. How was the school today?" He asked with his eyes still stick on the tv's screen.

"It's like always. Luckily there's no bulli..." goshh WHAT HAVE I SAID.

"Whatt BULLY?!" My father started to glance at me. Actually my father don't even know about me was being bullied.

"No, I mean teacher's bully by giving me homework," I started stuttering.

"Oh, okay. Go up and study hard," said my father as his eyes stick back to the tv. Thank god, lucky me.
As I walked to my room, I threw my school bag and hop my body onto my bed.

I relieved my father did not caught what I had really said. Then I must have brought my father into my problem. I don't want it to happen. Then I thought about tomorrow's class. Ms. Hwang said earlier theres a new student will be in my class. Besides, the new student will sit on the seat besides me. Well, theres not empty seats except besides mine. Aish I hate it.

<Tomorrow>

Ughh it's Wednesday. The first day with the new student.
We bowed when Ms. Hwang take her stand at the infront of the class.
"I told you yesterday, today there will be a new student. Please come in, Chanyeol" said Ms. Hwang.

Then the new student stepped in. My eyes was like to pop out. So its a guy. I thought it was a girl. My classmates started to talk to themselves. Says how handsome the new student was. He was tall and have a giant body. Shall I call him 'giant'?

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol. Please take care of me," the giant said as he bowed 45 degrees. Girls in the class was like monkey. Scream like they were seeing kpop star.

"Okay then. Go sit at the empty sit," Ms. Hwang told the giant as she pointed her finger to the seat beside mine. He walked towards me then he sitted beside me. I looked out through the window and ignored the new giant.

"Let's begin our lesson," the sentence I heard almost everyday repeated once again.

CHANYEOL'S POV

As I was walking into the classroom, I saw a plenty of students with the same suit as mine. My eyes started to recognize the students' face one by one. Now I can see someone that I wanted to meet badly. I guess so.

I did my introduction and walked toward the empty seat that Ms. Hwang pointed. I sat nervously. I looked at my partner. She is very pretty as the sunlight was sparkling at her. She always looked out the window and she even did not take a glance at me. As time goes by, the bell rang and its time to eat lunch.