Chapter 3: New Feelings

Chanyeol's POV

When we were finally at the cafe, Suzy went to buy a sandwich and an apple juice. She sat on an empty table and started to enjoy her sandwich. I sat infront of her with the same menu as hers. I can see her face turned a little bit shocked.

"Is there nothing else to buy except sandwich and apple juice?" Suzy asked me disbelief.

"You're not the only one who likes sandwich and apple juice," I answered it barefaced. Actually I bought it on purpose. "Err I want to ask something," I said carefully.

"What is it?" she got her beautiful brows up.

"Do you free today after school?" I asked.

"Yup I'm free. Wanna go somewhere?" Thanked god she understood me.
"Yeah shall we go to a mall?" I asked her and easily she agreed. Out of sudden I felt so happy.

Today was Thursday and the mall will not be too crowded. I waited for Suzy. She said she wanted to go to the toilet and told me to wait for her here, at the school's gate. From here, I can see Suzy was running toward me. I smiled widely.

Suzy's POV

Actually my heart fluttered when Chanyeol asked me to have a 'date'. Wait, a date? Nah, it's not.

I told Chanyeol to wait at the school's gate and I headed to the toilet. I fixed my hair, make up and my uniform. Why was I acted like this? Wow.

Once I fixed everything and I looked gorgeous. I walked through the school and I can see the giant's body. I ran a little bit.

"Let's go, shall we?" he asked gently. I nod my head twice and smiled happily. It's been a while since I felt this happy.

Then we took a bus and headed to COEX Mall. We looked more like a couple because we wore the school's uniform. Hehe

Once we arrived, the mall looked peace.

"Where should we go first?" I asked excitedly.

"Shall we go watch movie? There's a movie I wanted to watch badly," Chanyeol smiled widely.

"Oh, okay then," I said as I agreed. Then we headed to upper floor which is the cinema located. Chanyeol bought a pair of tickets of 'Secretly Greatly'.

"The movie will start in 2 hours. Let's go," He said as he came back. He grabbed my hand out of sudden and my cheek blushed.

"So can you tell me about your family?" I asked him while we were heading somewhere. He seems a little bit shocked but then he answered.

"My father is an owner of a company and my mother is a stylist,"

"Ohh do you have any brother or sister?" I asked.

"Yup. I have an older brother but he's too busy with his outstation. So, what about you?" Chanyeol asked me back. I think twice before I tell the hole story. Should I tell him. Since he told me about his family, I should tell him then.

"I don't a sister nor a brother. My dad is still looking for a job and my mom... She died when I was 13," I answered patiently. Thank goodness I can eccept the reality.

"I'm sorry," Chanyeol apologised. He face looked guilty.

"No, it's okay. Hmm where is this?" I changed the topic and asked where were we. Chanyeol stopped infront of an antic stuff store. He grabbed me in and here we are in the middle of antic stuff.

"Wow. All of these stuff looks very pretty," I said as I was petrify.

I took an antic necklace shaped a couple of birds. It was very beautiful. I wanted it but nahhh. Maybe later.

"You want that?" Chanyeol asked when he see I have interest on that necklace.

"No, it's okay." I answered. I put it back as I turned around to look at other things.

Chanyeol's POV

Haishh. Pabo Chanyeol. You already know about her mom then why did you asked Suzy about her family. I knocked my head twice. Ouch it's hurt.

We walked into an antic store. I saw Suzy have interest with the necklace that she was holding. When she went to another place, I bought the necklace. My heart fluttered.

As we done have a see-sight in the store, we walked out and went to a restaurant. We ordered the same things. We still have time before the movie start and we talked about many things. I love it when she attend to laugh. Her smiles is just too beautiful. I stared on her face for about 15 seconds. Then she picked her finger infront of my face. I shocked.

"Wow what did you look at? Huh?" Suzy make her face near mine.

"Huh? I didn't look at anything. Let's go. The movie is about to start." I walked to the counter and paid the food. I walked out of the restaurant and my cheek blushed. How can I stared her face like that?! I must have became insane.

"Hey giant!! Wait for me!" Suzy shouted as she chased me. I kept walking and ignored Suzy. I can hear Suzy's chuckle. Oh, what a shame.

We entered the cinema hall and searched for our seat. We founded it and sat comfortably as we prepare for the movie start. After the movie has ended, we got out of the hall. Suzy looked like she can't stop laughing when she think about the funny scene.

"Hahahah Kim Soo Hyun was so funny. He looks like you!" Suzy tapped my back as she continued laughing so hard. I tried to dodge but her hand was too fast.

"Stop you're hurting me!" I shouted.

Suzy still can't stop laughing and she asked to go to the washroom. She ran really fast and finally disapeared. Even I felt annoyed with her laughing, I feels happy. At least I kept my promise to make her happy. When she came back from the washroom, when took a bus to go home.

We did have a great time together and I feels more good. I walked Suzy home because it's almost dark.

"It's good to have a great time with you, giant," Suzy smiled widely.

"Yeah we should go for another time," I replied. I waved at her as she walked in her house. When she disapear besides her door house, I walked home with light steps.

.

.

.

.

.

^///^

there you go with chapter 3. I hope you like it. don't forgot to vote and comments! the upcoming chapter will be more awesome :')