Chapter 8: I Cried for This Stupid Jerk Giant

Suzy's POV

I walked to the washroom and looked at my reflection on mirror. Why were my eyes can't stopped produce these liquids and made it flow nonstop?! Why?!

I rubbed it many times but it kept flow without my permission. Should I attend my classes and face him again? No. Absolutely no. Seeing his face makes my heart hurt.

I walked to the music room and luckily there's no class gonna use it during these period. I sat on the piano's chair and opened it covers. I touched the codes one by one as I can feel the past. Took a deep breath, slowly I played the codes of Goose's Dream.

My mother thought me the song.

Chanyeol's POV

My heart kept asking where was Suzy. She didn't even attend the classes. Where was she?!

The bell rang. Everyone in the class packed their belongings as they want to go home. I stayed sat on my seat and pondered at Suzy's bag. She didn't emerged since lunch time. I wanted to see her, so I waited for her to take her bag back.

Then I heard the class' door slided and I saw the person that I wanted to meet.

She looked at me shockingly. Maybe she didn't expect me still being in this class. She walked to her desk and took her bag without say any words.

Before she managed to lift her bag, I hold her wrist once again. She looked at me with a strong gaze.

"We need to talk,"

Suzy's POV

I pulled my hand back from being pulled by Chanyeol. "Let me go! I don't want to talk to you! There's nothing to talk about!"

I pulled my hand hardly once again and finally he let it go. We stopped at the long coridor. I looked at him angrily.

"I wanted to apologise. I know I was wrong. I'm sorry," he said, bowed his head looked on the floor.

"If you really know that you're wrong, then just leave me alone!"

"No! I can't! That night, everything I've said is not the truth!"

"Then what is it, if it's not the truth?"

"I approached you because I thought you're the one I've been looking for 6 years!" I said, accidentally.

Her face started to puzzle. Shit. What have I said. I wanted to keep this as a secret and tell her at the right time. I started to stutter. "No, I mean-- I mean--" I tried to look for other reason.

"What do you mean by 6 years?!" Suzy said as she came near. "YOU KNEW ABOUT THE MARRIAGE ABOUT SIX YEARS AGO?!?!" she asked, disbelief.

"No! I--" I paused for awhile. Maybe it's time to let her know the truth. I took a deep breath and continued. "Okay, 6 years ago I've been in an accident. I got hitted by a car and luckily I saved. But--" my breath became heavier than it is.

She raised her brow as she waited for my explanation.

"But the owner of the car have dead. While I was in the hospital, I saw a girl-- a girl-- she cried loudly reaching the dead covered body," I looked at her shocked face.

Her eyes became more watery than before and finally a tear flowed through her cheek before it dropped silently on the coridor's floor.

She stepped back and fell her bag on the floor that actually in her hand.

"The butterfly bracelet, the bracelet on your wrist is the same as the girl's bracelet," I don't know but my eyes became watery too, by saying the truth.

She may not believe these but this is the reality. She can't avoid it and I felt sorry.

"So, you're-- you're the one that made my mom lefted me," she looked up, straight into my eyes. I'm sorry, Suzy.

I looked down on the floor as I avoided her gaze. Tears in my eyes became much more than before. No, please don't flow. Please.

"You such a-- you such a murderer," slowly, she said it as her tears rolled across her cheek rapidly. Unfortunately, I can hear it even it's slow, I heard it clearly.

I looked at her as I shocked. Hearing that she exclaimed me as a 'murderer', my heart broke into pieces but I knew her heart had severe worst than mine. And actually it's true, I AM A MURDERER.

"Yes, I'm a muderer," I said, pulled her right hand with the butterfly brecelet on, against my chest. "I KILLED YOUR MOM AND NOW HIT ME!" I screamed.

Suzy didn't moved even an inch. I know-- I know she shocked with my words but then I felt her hand grasped the shirt on my chest. That's it. She started to hit me, slowly. But it became harder and harder as she hitted me on my chest with her two little hands. She cried loudly.

Good, Suzy. Just let it go. Let all of your anger and hit me! Hit me as hard as you want! Keep hit me!

I hold her wrists, with my both hands. She pulled her hands but she was too weak.

I pulled her, into a hug. Unexpectly, she didn't even refused. She cried as loud as she wanted and sanked her face into my chest. I cherished her hair softly. My dried tears went wet back. Unfortunately, my tears flowed. Too.

After a few minutes, I can't hear her sobs. She pushed my chest and broke the hug. I hold her both shoulders. I smiled a little bit.

I reached her cheek and wiped her pure tears. And lifted her chin up a bit, made her looked at me through eyes.

"I've been searched for you for about six years because I promised myself something. And I don't want to break the promise. I promised I'll take care of you till my last breath. I promised that I'll make you smile widely reaching your ears, make you laugh, make your day brighter and love you even if you don't love me," I confessed.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay then :)

Don't forget to vote ya?! ^///^

<EXTRA> ^-^

Meaning for the binary codes at the end of the 10080

~

Thank you for loving me even if it was just for a week and thank you for making me feel as if you loved me again. You took me back to a time when you loved me  and that's all I could ever ask for in this short lifetime. I love you, giant. Thank you for everything...

~

That's it :')

The best fanfic I ever read. ~10080~