Chapter 12: It Just The Beginning

CHANYEOL'S POV

It was sad watching a daughter and her dad separate even it just for a month. Here I am, standing soullessly watching Suzy and Mr. Bae hugging each other for about a few minutes. You must be curious right, why I was here?

I received a call last night. It was from Mr. Bae. He asked me to come along to the airport and take Suzy home as well. They both went to the airport with a taxi. So from the moment Mr. Bae went into his flight, Suzy is gonna be my liability. I'm gonna take a good care of her and I'm gonna do my best to protect her. I mean from this period, I will try my best to make her happy. Yet feels protected.

"Do your best for the final exam, okay? I'm gonna call you as I arrived at Tokyo," Mr. Bae said, still hugging his daughter.

"O.. Okay dad, I.. I'm gonna miss you so much," she stuttered as she tried to control her breath. She cried.

At the same time, Mr. Bae smiled at me. Without letting any sounds, he moved his lips,

'I trust you'

He put his trust on me. I smiled at him and sign him,

'Don't worry. I'm gonna take a good care of my soon-to-be-wife'

And there were his smiles became wider.

"I'll call you as I arrived there."

Mr. Bae broke the hug and he hold his daughter's head with his both hands. He kissed her forehead for about 2 seconds, then he grabbed his suitcase and walked to the counter to check in. Before he could disappear at the behind of the door, he waved his hand.

"Let's go to your house, we'll take all your stuffs and I'll help you with the things," I said softly, trying to calm her down. She wiped her tears and faced me.

"Yeah we should go search for taxi," Humm she still did not get it.

"No. Let's just use my car," I reached her wrist and pulled her out of the airport. Yeah her face was like a little bit shock. I pulled her to the parking lot that I put my car then opened the door for her. She didn't respond. She just stood there, wandering at my black shining car.

"You could drive?" She asked as her eyes became bigger. I smiled for a bit. She just cute with rounded eyes.

"LOL what kind of question is that? Ofcourse I can. This is my car anyway. Now get in," I pushed her left shoulder lightly into the car. I closed the door then get on to the driver's seat.

________________________________________________

SUZY'S POV

Wow, he has his own car? Well, he's rich right? No wonder he has his own car. Sitting nervously on the seat, I watched straight to front without having a glance at Chanyeol. But I can feel he was looking at me.

"Errr, won't you gonna drive?" I asked, turning my head to face him. It took him like 8 seconds for him to respond.

"Haish," he sigh and suddenly he got up a bit. He neared his body to mine and his left hand was reaching for the seatbelt. I was shocked till I sticked all my back on the chair, avoiding from being too near.

But his face was only inches from my face and I could feel his hot breath on my chin. My heart were beating 100 kilometres per second and I couldn't take my breath properly. I was holding my breath until he's back to his seat.

"How could I drive if the seatbelt wasn't on," he chuckled while pluck in my seatbelt. My cheeks were red like tomato. I mean fresh tomato! I took a deep breath and let a long sigh. He just helped me with my seatbelt, thats all. Why am I like this? He put his seatbelt on and started the engine.

All along the way, I can't take my mind off from thinking about earlier. So I tried to forget it with having some conversations with him.

"Your dad gave this car to you?"

"Yep. It was for my last year birthday present. He gave me if in case I have somewhere to go. Anyway I asked him for a car before that."

I nodded several times. Biting my lower lip, I thought about my life. My birthday. Dad always give me coats in every year. Since my birthdate is on winter, that is why he make coats as his gifts every years. I made a bitter smile on my face, looking outside the street.

"You're not gonna tell me where you live? Or should I just drive straight to my house without bring your things?" Chanyeol asked jokingly. I heared he just smirked. Of course I could hear it. For what was that smirk?

"Err no way. I stay at Cheongdam-dong," I said as I looked at him weirdly.

--FAST FORWARD--

Chanyeol was helping me lifting my stuffs out of the house and put it at the back of the car. I'm gonna miss my home even it just for a month. 

Here I am, at the living room of this huge house. I still remember this was the place that I knew I'm gonna be someone's wife soon. My heart was absolutely out of mind when I saw both husband and wife were walking down the stairs.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo," I bowed awkwardly. Damn! Why am I like this? Why should be nervous to meet Chanyeol's parent?

"Oh, so you're Suzy?" I think that is Chanyeol's mother. She asked me with big rounded eyes just like Chanyeol's. What a perfect mother she is. She is flawless, also her height is no joke, and her body figure. It just too perfect! I'm madly in jealous of Chanyeol. he has such a great mother.

"Y-Yes, i'm Bae Suzy," what's wrong with me?! Being stuttered and all.

"Omooo~ You're so pretty!" she said excitedly when she jumped into me, gave me a warm hug. She squished me until I can't take my breath for a few seconds. I was suprised with her actions. I thought she's a woman kind of aggressive and just like other haughty madam in dramas. I guess I was wrong.

"Oh, I haven't introduce myself yet. I'm Chanyeol's mother, Park Misun. We should spend time together anytime. I'll-"

"Mom, stop it. You make her feels uncomfortable," Chanyeol said annoyingly, cutting her mother off. Yes I felt uncomfortable but I'm okay with it now. Ms. Park treat me nicely and I like it.

"Ohh come on~" Ms. Park sighed then she pouted. Oh my god, didn't I saw her pouted? She's like other teenage girls!

"That's it. Chanyeol, go and tell her where her room. Your mother and I gonna wait for you both for lunch. Don't take too much time," finally Mr. Park spoke after being silent from the beginning.

Then Chanyeol lead me to the one of the house's room at the upstair. "Sorry, my mom is always like that. She's like a kid right?"

"Narh, it's okay. She's kind," I mumbled. Finally we were at the hallway which is only have two doors. Maybe one of it gonna my room. Chanyeol opened the right one door and we both stepped in.

Actually I can't believe how big is my room. It much bigger than my older room. My jaw almost touch the wooden floor but still I tried to control myself. "Is there any other room that is smaller than this room?"

"What? I think this room is the smallest. Why? You want a bigger one?"

"No, errr its okay here," I mumbled while my pair of eyes were travelling all over the room. It's already designed beautifully with calm-pink painted on the wall. The red-heart curtain covered the window, the colorful flowers sheet on the queen sized bed and more! Should I explain the others'? No need because I'm too lazy. It just everything were too much for a girl like me.

"I left your suitcase here and I'm gonna help you arrange it later with you, okay? Come, mom and dad are waiting for us," Chanyeol's voice woke me up. I put the box I lifted earlier on my study table. It designed creatively too.

Following Chanyeol to the dining table, I sat beside him. The foods already being served and it all look really dilicious. We talked as we enjoyed the lunch.