The boys dare pt.1

We all went outside and picked up a box or two and started to bring it back inside...
~~~~~~Garroth's POV~~~~~
I heard the door bell ring and opened it, it was the mail man "Letter." He said plainly as he have it to me and walked away. I took it and opened it. Oh it was one of those truth or dare things Laurence and Dante were talking about! I brought it inside to tell everyone else. "Hey guys we got one of those dare letters!" I announced. "Oh really?" Laurence replied as he ate a cookie. "Oh cool! Wait but why didn't it just go to the Maresa and gabby's house?" Dante said curiously (They don't know Jenna and Aubrey are moving in) "Yeah, that's a little weird. Maybe we should go give it to them~" Travis said as he pointed out the window. Laurence pondered for a little before smiling evily, "I think it's a dare for us to do to them!!!" Dante, Travis, and I all looked at Laurence, realizing it was true. I started to open the letter. "It says; take things out of the moving truck in the street and put it in your lawn so they can't see the boxes" I looked into the street to see the moving truck, Laurence,Dante, and Travis looked at it too. "When did that get there?" Travis said looking to it confused. "I have no idea, but who's moving in anyway?" Dante said as he scratched his head.
"Well we can check that out later, ON WITH THE DARE!" Laurence said as he punched his fist in the air as started to walk towards the door. Dante, Travis, and me all looked at each other and shrugged. "On with the dare." We all said sarcastically, but we all followed eagerly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am so excited for the next chapter 😜. That chapter ended a little earlier than I would have liked it to, but I have to get started on an art project now... I HATE HOMEWORK. Anywaaaaay, I'll try to update sometime again today or maybe tommorow. (TOMMOROW'S MY B-DAY AND I'M EXCITED! 🎂) anyway I really should start my homework, byeeeeee!!!!

That happy person,
Resa (^0^)