The boys dare pt.2 "YEAH GEESE TRAVIS!"

This chapter will be skipping POV's a lot, just so you know!

~~~~Laurence's POV~~~~
As we walked outside we could see gabby, Maresa, and two other girls walking inside their house. I turned to everyone else and garroth looked really happy for some reason...
~~~~~Garroth's POV~~~~
Oh my Irene I can't believe it!!! Aubrey was moving into the neighborhood? THIS'LL BE AWESOME!!! Aww but wait... The dare... Oh crap, well there's no turning back now... Hopefully she won't hate me.
~~Outsider POV (watching them do it but were not actually watching them)~~~~
The boys rushed outside and took one box each, they ran back to their house and made a small pile. The girls came outside and got one more box each, not noticing the missing stuff yet. They all shuffled back inside their house. Travis made a hand symbol that said "GO GO GO!" We all all rushed back to the truck to take another box. We all grabbed a box, and Garroth's was a little bit heavier than everyone else's. He started to look like he was struggling with it, we all laughed and set our box's down, he set his down about a minute later. The girls came. Out again and talked a little bit behind the truck...
~~~~Maresa's POV~~~~
When we went back out to take more boxes, it looked like a good chunk of them were gone...
"H-hey guys? Does it look like there's some missing boxes? Or is it just me? Did someone take extra or something?" I asked confused. They all looked at me and shook their heads no.
"Did someone steal them?!" Aubrey asked as she looked around rapidly in the truck.
"Psh, that's ridiculous Aubrey. We probably just got more done than we'd hoped too!" Jenna said shrugging the idea off, but then thinking about it herself afterwards.
"Y-yeah! And if someone did, well there kind of screwed" gabby said laughing a little. We all grabbed one more box and went to go back inside to drop them off. Gabby's box was lighter so she was out the door earlier than everyone else...
~~~~~Dante's POV~~~~~
This time the girls talked a little behind the truck, I think that they're starting to notice the missing boxes... We all started to run towards the truck to get another box, i was getting the hang of this! I ran into a little pocket of boxes and grabbed a box from one side, but then I felt someone else grab that box too, except they were now holding my hands a little bit. "Guys I call dibs on this o---" I started to say before I tilted my head to see who it was, it was gabby. I instantly blushed and looked at the hand connection. But then I realized that I was caught, crap. I could see that gabby was blushing now too
"W-wait D-Dante?" She questioned.
"H-hi, g-gabby!" I said trying to play it cool.
"What are you doing he---?" Gabby starts to say, but suddenly we heard loud yelling from outside and started to walk out to see what was up, and we were still holding hands... I didn't mind though...
"GET BACK HERE TRAVIS!!!!" Aubrey yelled as she tackled Travis and punched him on the shoulder. "OWW NOOO! THAT HURT!" Travis yelled at Aubrey when she punched him.
"So YOU were the one stealing our stuff!!!" Aubrey said as she got up and pointed a judgmental finger at him. All of the girls looked at Travis and shook their heads judge fully and let out little annoyed grunts.
"N-no it wasn't just m--" Travis started to yell, but Garroth cut him off, taking the only opportunity we had to get out of this.
"Yeah geese Travis, so rude." Garroth said as he shook his head in "disbelief". Me and Laurence realized what his plan was and joined in.
"Yeah Travis, I can't believe you would do that!" Laurence said giving Travis a shocked look.
"W-WHAT?!? YOU GUYS HEL---"
"Yeah, tsk tsk Travis. Stealing from girls" I said as I shook my head in "disbelief".
"Hmph" Maresa said as she folded her arms.
"Wow, I kind of hate this guy..." Jenna said as she looked at Travis and narrowed her eyes angrily.
"Like you should Jenna, like you should." Aubrey said as she narrowed her eyes angrily at Travis also.
"W-WHAT?!? NO WAI--" Travis started to say. But we all were just looking at Travis angrily, and we were all shaking our heads disappointedly at him.
"Shame on you Travis!" Laurence said as he let out a small laugh. Laurence stared to walk over to all of the girls and we followed.
"I'm sorry about him" I said letting out a small laugh. Travis dropped his jaw and looked at all of us in shock. Me, Garroth, and Laurence all turned our attention to the girl with long brown hair.
~~~~Maresa's POV~~~~
"O-oh right! Guys this is Jenna! Jenna this is Garroth, Laurence, and Dante!" I said pointing to all of them separately.
"Nice to meet you Jenna" Dante, Garroth, and Laurence said a the same time. Jenna laughed a little "nice to meet you guys too! Gabby, Maresa, and Aubrey talk about you guys a l---" I widened my eyes and me, Aubrey, and gabby motioned at her to not say anything. "A lot..." Jenna finished, not realizing us trying to get her to stop.
"Oh they do?" Laurence said smirking and looking at us. Me, Aubrey, and gabby looked really embarrassed now.
"Please, explain more" Garroth said nudging Jenna on. "Well gabby talks about Dante a lot, Aubrey talks about you a lot, and Maresa talks about Laurence a lot." Jenna said smirking and pointing to the boys as he said their names. Me, gabby and, aubrey all got really tense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I AM SO EXCITED TO WEITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!! Hehehe ship moments! I'll try to come out with the next chapter soon! Hehehehehehe I'm so excited!!!! If you have any dare or truth suggestions, comment!

That excited person,
Resa (^0^)